wet kitty

ocnblu

My cat is fascinated with the bathtub. In the a.m., when I am in the bathroom doing other things, she jumps up on the edge of the tub and wants me to turn the water on at a drip. She then jumps in and walks UNDER the stream, like a little dummy. She always seems surprised when she gets wet that way. Then she asks me to shut the water off, so she can drink without getting splashed. Later, after my shower, she immediately jumps in the tub as I exit. She sits in the wet tub and loves it.

Is my cat we todd it?

Edited by ocnblu

This is bizarre, especially with you being in there...:smilewide:

I've never heard of a cat that likes water. I had an Australian Shepherd and she didn't like water either. She would never go near the surf when I took her to the beach. Giving her a bath was a major ordeal. I think it was the a-hole next-door neighbor who ambushed her with the garden hose through the ivy between the houses when she was a pup. Oh, well, the bastard died of cancer.

Well, enjoy your kitty. As you know, one has adopted me and it visits once every four or so evenings.

Edited by trinacriabob

So... you've never washed your kitty?:huh:

Some never wash their pussies, because they think pussycats bathe themselves.

Cats can have hillarious quirks. Very individual personalities. I never was really a cat person, until in a animal shelter, one caught my eye and adopted it. Once when a particular piece of plastic fell on the floor, he went over sniffed abit....got on it and spun with his front paws for all he was worth. From then on to the entertainment and delight of company, I'd throw down the plastic and he'd come running and do the spin thing again. Another thing he'd do, and only to me, was lick my face. Once, he licked so hard, that it drew a bit of blood, his sandpaper tongue and all. He had dog-like traits I think.

Now that I think of it, I never washed my pussy.

wetwe5.jpg

Baby is EXACTLY the same way... Cookie, not-so-much.

Tony, my ex's fat gray tiger...

(who sadly passed of liver disease a month ago even though he was only 8 years old)

Used to sit in the tub all the time, just chillax & stretch out.

Baby, the fluffy all white one that adopted my Wife

a few years back and is currently giving me a dirty look

because I sit here typing on the computer instead of patting

her and catering to her every whim. loves to jump in the

bathtub, and even lick the water after we shower.

She's always yelling at us to give her fresh water, even if

it's only a few minutes since I refilled the dish, but somehow

she will drink from the TUB, go figure. :blink:

I love cats, they're the most intelligent of pets.

Edited by Sixty8panther