Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

I want this

24 posts in this topic

As long as I can find stuff like this I say:

New cars?

F new cars!

Especially since they are promising to be suckmobiles for the forseeable future.

What a coincidence, there seems to be a comment from somebody called "Caminols" on the linked page, there. :scratchchin: Edited by ocnblu

What a coincidence, there seems to be a comment from somebody called "Caminols" on the linked page, there.:rubschin:

Guilty.

It sure is a goodlooking Blazer.

As long as I can find stuff like this I say:

New cars?

F new cars!

Especially since they are promising to be suckmobiles for the forseeable future.

f@#kin A! I've ALWAYS said this!

I work hard, and I deserve to drive a nice new vehicle. Unfortunately for me, good new vehicles stopped being produced about 15 years ago. So I'll either buy something like this, or find exactly what I want and make it new again to have the "new" vehicle I desire. f@#k new cars. They're all useless.

Given recent events, this is the sort of thing I'll be driving until this BS period of history passes.

Hey not all new cars suck, just most. There are still a few good ones out or coming out. :wink:

Given recent events, this is the sort of thing I'll be driving until this BS period of history passes.

+1.

Hey not all new cars suck, just most. There are still a few good ones out or coming out. :wink:

Don't believe it until you see it on the lots, trust me on this one. :rolleyes:

Don't believe it until you see it on the lots, trust me on this one. :rolleyes:

Some of them already are. :P

Wow..that is clean. I still like the old full size Blazers, Jimmys, and Broncos...sometimes, I still think I should have bought the white 'OJ' '96 Bronco that I test drove back when it was new...

Edited by moltar

You can Add Scouts to that list too.

I like every generation of the 2-door Blazer/Tahoe.

S-10s need not apply.

You can Add Scouts to that list too.

S-10s need not apply.

Scouts are neat...but most every one I've seen has terminal rust. Though I've seen a few here in Phoenix that are in good shape.

Other older SUVs I like are the old full size Cherokees and Wagoneers. And the XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokees, of course.

Edited by moltar

Scouts are neat...but most every one I've seen has terminal rust. Though I've seen a few here in Phoenix that are in good shape.

Other older SUVs I like are the old full size Cherokees and Wagoneers. And the XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokees, of course.

The desert southwest is just about the only place you'll ever find a Scout that isn't just a rusty memory.

They rotted fast!

Damn shame too, because nothing is tougher.

:word: the ones with the full removable top get a special plus for being both fun and useful But they're all beautiful. This one is quite a honey - probably my favorite paint scheme used on the 73-87 trucks.

S-10s need not apply.

I have a soft spot for the 2 drs, since I did have one for five years. They generally sucked from the factory, but the possibilites are limitless as to what you could do with them via the aftermarket.

It is amazingly beautiful!! You guys know I'm all about REAL cars like this, but I have to say...I know you're frustrated with new cars and all the garbage going on right now but I sooooooo love my new Silverado. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned, I'm in love completely!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0