Another High School Rampage...This Time in Germany

Bloodbath in Germany

Dressed in black camouflage gear, the only words 17-year-old Tim Kretschmer is said to have uttered during the schoolroom slaughter were: "Are you all dead yet?"

Dozens of police arrived at the scene but the killer escaped and shot dead a gardener outside a psychiatric hospital opposite the school.

He then hijacked a car, taking the driver hostage, and fled 20 miles to a car dealership.

Once inside, he killed two more innocent people before a gun battle began with police

The amateur video footage shows what is thought to be these last moments of his life.

Regional police chief Erwin Hetger said: "He went into the school with a weapon and carried out a bloodbath.

"I've never seen anything like this in my life.

But that's logical thinking, Civic, not something teenage boys have as a strong suit. Add bad evironmental factors to that hormonal swamp, throw in a dash of persecution, and season with an overload of emotion and magical thinking, and you have the makings of this sort of disaster.

I think we breed this sort of outcome via the way we "educate" children.

Maybe if we didn't drug every male student in school because of suspected ADHD issues. Teachers today don't want to deal with the hyper activity that boys possess, it's much easier to label the student with ADHD. What teachers fail to realize are that boys are not girls, and do not act the same way as girls. When I went to school you could throw a rock and never hit a kid with ADHD, throw one today and you will wipe out half the boys in the class.

Also people in general are not kind to each other, maybe one kind word would have made a difference ...

Video games are not to blame. There's many other factors to blame. Poor parenting, poor school guidance, bullying, and such are much bigger factors.

Millions of people play video games and don't feel the need to shoot up the place. Of course, allowing a 12 year old to play GTA is poor parenting...the ESRB rating is there for a reason.

on the subject of gun control laws, from reading other things about it there are several european countries looking to tighten theirs after this. for instance, the article i read said they will look into raising the age of purchase from 15... in my opinion there is no reason a 15 yr old shold be able to buy anything more than a bb or paintball gun. I play airsoft a good bit. in europe and and especially canada and japan, they are considered firearms and have pretty strict regulations. i dont feel someone under the age of 18 fully grasps the responsibility of their actions. at least 18 is tried as an adult if they do something stupid. Here in south carolina i thought it was so dumb that at 18 you could buy rifles and shotguns but no hand guns until 21. a gun is a gun and i promise there is so much more damage that can be done with a shotgun or .300 wm. its stupid to the point of i went to walmart to buy .22 ammo to go squirrel hunting but the guy wouldnt sell me them because i was 20 and they could be used in a handgun... i asked him how about a box of .30-06 he asked me which sized grain to which i replied i didnt want any really but though how humorous it was to sell me 180 grain ballistic tip rifle ammo but no .22s

only guns i played with in 5th grade were the sega menacer, super scope 6, and super soaker 50 :lol:

i did get my firs bb gun when i was 6 though. a daisy lever action. moved up to the daisy 880 powerline at 8. a .410 shotgun at 10. my first .22 at 12 and then i got my .243 deer rifle at 13.

being raised with guns and being instilled with gun safety is one thing. some retard thats never held one goofing off with it is another.

only guns i played with in 5th grade were the sega menacer, super scope 6, and super soaker 50 :lol:

i did get my firs bb gun when i was 6 though. a daisy lever action. moved up to the daisy 880 powerline at 8. a .410 shotgun at 10. my first .22 at 12 and then i got my .243 deer rifle at 13.

being raised with guns and being instilled with gun safety is one thing. some retard thats never held one goofing off with it is another.

Lets see 5th grade... i had a Super Soaker 150! that thing was the best "rifle" of all the super soakers! I also had a 250 (the one with twin barrels) which was a POS. Prior to having a super soaker of my own, i was the poor kid on the block with a spray bottle set to stream.

Oh yeah, i also played duck hunt, but i wasn't any good at it. These days i can play it as far back as i can stretch all of the cables and still nail those damn ducks!

Oh and teaching children about gun safety at a young age is not a negative thing. Everything is far more dangerous when you don't know anything about it... after all you wouldn't let someone drive a car without learning how to first right?

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

So much for gun control

Exactly.

The only gun control that would have helped here

would have been the ARMED CIVILIAN who would

have gripped their 9mm firmly using both hands &

filled this prick full of hollow points and saved the

other dozen+ people!

There almost has to be a brain chemical at work here, these things are always done by teenage boys.

Makes you wonder.

Well, yes.

Fluoride in the drinking water & Mercury through vaccination.

Lets see 5th grade... i had a Super Soaker 150! that thing was the best "rifle" of all the super soakers! I also had a 250 (the one with twin barrels) which was a POS. Prior to having a super soaker of my own, i was the poor kid on the block with a spray bottle set to stream.

Oh yeah, i also played duck hunt, but i wasn't any good at it. These days i can play it as far back as i can stretch all of the cables and still nail those damn ducks!

Oh and teaching children about gun safety at a young age is not a negative thing. Everything is far more dangerous when you don't know anything about it... after all you wouldn't let someone drive a car without learning how to first right?

My favorite Super Soaker of all time is the Monster XL. Wish I had bought one when it was sold in stores...they sell for more than double on ebay now.

MonsterXL-front.jpg

It was all downhill for Super Soakers after that. With the exception of the Flash Flood (I think it was called).

Hell on a 90 degree summer day I still like using them. :P

As recently as a couple years ago friends and I would create teams and set up bases. The XL would have made a great defensive battery. :D

I've got 3 working Monster Super Soakers, so they do the job. Only problem is that they are so big and so powerful they limit maneuverability, and get tiring to carry after a while. They rocked though because of the pressure charge system.

I still have a nice collection of workig (and non working) Super Soakers. The oldest being a SS 20...no idea where it is. My first real SS was an XP50.