Fast & Furious: The Cars and Trucks

Too bad these movies have the same amount of effort put forth in their plot and storyline as does "Big Busty Boobs Redux."

I love that the "Bandit" Trans Am is in it, though. I wonder to what extent its appearance is in the film? It was returned intact, according to the article ... Guess they didn't try to jump Mullberry Bridge with that one.

'70 Chevelle = :drool: (BOTH original 454 SS!!!) One of the primer Chevelles was destroyed (dammit)

'87 GN = *Neat. (But it pisses me off that they scrapped 4 ACTUAL GNs)

'73 Camaro = I used to have that same wheel and tire set up on my '73 (Grrr.. 3 destroyed)

'69 Camaro = LOVE the stance on that car.

One of the '83 El Caminos was destroyed, all of the '89 (4) Suburbans were destroyed

'70 Charger = :omfg: I think I need new pants... (2 destroyed :nono:)

'72 Gran Torino... This is a car I've grown a bit fond of. And this is the car I take major issue with. 6 were acquired, including an original 429 4 speed. And 5, including the 429, were destroyed... WTF? At least get REGULAR editions of the car to destroy...

*shakes head*

1970 Plymouth Road Runner SWEEET!!! (destroyed 2 Satellite clones...)

Holy cow! The Year One Bandit car is in the movie too?!?! SWEET!

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

:nono: DAMN :nono: How can they let them destroy so many nice muscle cars. :yikes:

Over all I enjoyed the first 3 and am very happy the original crew from the first one is back for this 4th installment and it is more focused on American Muscle than just Ricer cars. So damn excited for April 3rd! :ohyeah:

How come all the American Cars are 30-40 years old, and all the import stuff is new? Why not a ZR1, CTS-V, something like that?

Because that's the last time the US built everything in their lineups truly awesome?

Yeah...because Corvettes, Chargers, Challengers, Vipers, GTs Magnums, 300Cs G8s etc. aren't awesome.

I've noticed that the people who insist new cars all suck tend to be the same people who cannot afford them and have no prospects of being able to. Think there is something to that? The "I cant have one, therefore I am too good for it" mentality, or just a coincidence?