Which color?

Which color should I get for my G6?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which color should I get for my G6?

• Stealth Gray Metallic
    • Granite Metallic
    • Liquid Silver Metallic
    • Emerald Green Metallic

You didn't put a box for electric blue...I was all set to check that one. Of those, I'd have to say Stealh Gray. Glad to hear you got everything all worked out :)

Damn... I was just thinking the same thing as Z... I love the Electric Blue. iEs mi favorito! :P But I'd have to pick Green. Ever since I bought my GA... I've have a new respect for that color. It now has it's own little soft spot within me. I actually wouldn't mind replacing it with another car in that color... But if someone buys that 240SX for me (not gonna happen, but...) I'd have a goldish tan instead! Yay! :D

I would advise against all of the above. They are all to close to gray or other neutral colors. Get something like this instead.

Posted Image

Try losing that in a mall parking lot!

[post="43346"][/post]

You have every color you'll ever want to own. Also You can lead Gay Pride Parades! :P Or on the box of Lucky Charms ( thata cereal stuff with those nasty marshmellows)

I voted Stealth Gray because that's one of my new favorite GM colors. But my second choice would be the Emerald Green. I was looking at '06 G6 GTP sedans this past Sunday and they had them in both colors on the lot, side-by-side. It would be a hard choice if I was actually buying one myself (nah, who am I kidding? I'd definitely go for the Stealth Gray! :P )

I don't see too many G6's so I'm not totally familiar with these colors, and I tried looking at the website, but they all look off since it's usual dumbass GM press. But I think anyone of these colors are pretty nice, and the one posted above looks good. Can anybody take the time to post pictures? Make sure to get the spoiler if you're gonna get the base. Have you looked at the prices for Red Tag, maybe the GT is in your price range? I just like the wheels better, but then again you can always get better wheels later. Anyways, congrats on the purchase. We want a full review with pictures Edited by turbo200

I don't see too many G6's so I'm not totally familiar with these colors, and I tried looking at the website, but they all look off since it's usual dumbass GM press. But I think anyone of these colors are pretty nice, and the one posted above looks good. Can anybody take the time to post pictures?

Make sure to get the spoiler if you're gonna get the base. Have you looked at the prices for Red Tag, maybe the GT is in your price range? I just like the wheels better, but then again you can always get better wheels later. Anyways, congrats on the purchase. We want a full review with pictures

[post="44271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Spoiler's included in the package I'm ordering with, but in fact I'm looking for a delete option, although probably not possible. I just find the spoiler to be a extra factor for drag. The GT is like multiple grands more, and the only difference is the manumatic and the V6, compared to mine. The saleslady let me test drove a GT, and I tried the manumatic. It's slow and not much of any practical use. And I actually want the 2.4L, which is again N/A on GT. Lack of 2.4L was one reason that turned me off from a Maxx as well.

As for the wheels, mine has 16" alloys already, and I don't feel like going further, mostly because I just want more rubber for winter. I'm not getting winter tires because I have no place to store them.

Also, I'm in Canada so we don't have "Red Tag". We have "Ring and Win" instead. Edited by ToniCipriani