Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZL-1

Hi there you all!

13 posts in this topic

I dont read German, I can only assume the article states that this is clearly a prank, a photoshop of an Audi.

I'm liking the wagon!! Too bad these aren't going to Saturn, as the wagon would have been a good replacement for the old SW2 models of years past.

I dont read German, I can only assume the article states that this is clearly a prank, a photoshop of an Audi.

It's not German, it's Dutch ...

english_mother_fucker_do_you_speak_it_ts

Well, I love the front, but I absolutely abhor the me-too! green house.

A coupe? That's nice.

Now is it okay for me to nod off to sleep?

Well, I love the front, but I absolutely abhor the me-too! green house.

The blob-like greenhouse reminds me of the Mazda3 mixed with some Fiat... The Astra I'd be interested in however, is the GTC which has been reported to be more coupe-like. I wouldn't trust the sketch though, because GM sketches tend to overwhelm whenever the production models underwhelm...

Edited by ZL-1

The blob-like greenhouse reminds me of the Mazda3 mixed with some Fiat... The Astra I'd be interested in however, is the GTC which has been reported to be more coupe-like. I wouldn't trust the sketch though, because GM sketches tend to overwhelm whenever the production models underwhelm...

I think that's the case with sketches or renderings in general. They always seem to promise something that these automakers simply cannot deliver. GM has released their fair share of these type of sketches, but so has everyone else.

I think that's the case with sketches or renderings in general. They always seem to promise something that these automakers simply cannot deliver. GM has released their fair share of these type of sketches, but so has everyone else.

I know, but my mind is forever scarred by the sketch-to-production differences of the 1994 Monte Carlo and the 1st Epsilon1 Malibu...

Edited by ZL-1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0