Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

So yeah a Saturn.

I was in Alaska the past weekend checking on some things and bought a car because I'm tired of renting plus i will have it available once i commit to live there.

Base 08 Astra white no options just auto trans and sunroof. It was about 19000 after everything. Right now its sitting in a storage garage. And will be there for like 2 months at least. I'm hoping it will last a while and be there when i need it.

Astra.jpg

astra2.jpg

Edited by capriceman

I was in Alaska the past weekend checking on some things and bought a car because I'm tired of renting plus i will have it available once i commit to live there.

Base 08 Astra white no options just auto trans and sunroof. It was about 19000 after everything. Right now its sitting in a storage garage. And will be there for like 2 months at least. I'm hoping it will last a while and be there when i need it.

Astra.jpg

astra2.jpg

You sure it is not icy glass peeping in the white snow? Good ride! Congrats.

Astra.jpg

astra2.jpg

Seet, Very nice looking Ride. I love the snow all over it. Should be a fun car and dependable for you. if you end up having it stored for a few months on end, I would suggest you replace the battery with the DieHard Gell Pack Battery from Sears. i have one in my Suburban that sits for about 60 days at a time and it always starts right up on a dime.

Good luck, it looks awesome up there.

Yeah its Awesome up there. Cant wait to retire up there and not worry about a damn thing.

Yeah It was the cheapest on the lot because it was white. there was crazy destination fees though. Also has a block heater!!!!! But I will look into those gell batteries.

As far as the Car I was very surprised, comfortable and a little sporty but that radio display is hideous... but small cars always have that appliance feel to them.

Ive never even seen one of those until one passed me on the Interstate yesterday, and honestly I was like what thats a Saturn. That just shows how many Saturns are bought around here lol. Anyway thats not a bad looking car.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, congrats on your Astra. I am aiming to own one within the next few years (used of course).

If you're looking for GREAT snow tires, I suggest Bridgestone Blizzaks. I had Blizzak REVO1's on my ION and I tell you, they grip very well. Not sure if that particular version of Blizzak is still made, because I bought them two years ago, but I'd suggest them if they are still made.

It's an XR, which isn't the base model.

It could be I mean I bought it with out thinking. I didn't even test drive it. It meet the Requirements of small GM hatchback. and I will never buy another vibe again!