GM 65 Billion in profit OVERNIGHT !

Now YOU can say what you want ...but the MATH says it all. GM just pulled off the deal of the Century....going from 172 B in debt to 65 B in profit ...overnight !

http://stingraysstudio.com/Car_News.php

Now they can do this !!!...lmao :

sportcoupe2.jpg

:unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates: :smilies-38096:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

^ Yes ..it IS a Beautiful Thing @!!!! Shame that so many USA citizens did NOT understand that for decades GM took Care of the PEOPLE who made them # 1...& THEY were willing to PAY the Price for doing that as LONG as they could hold out. THAT is AMERICA...That is the Country I was born into. NOW, the DEBT has come DUE to the USA for NOT "gett'in" it from the get go. GM just took back what was "theirs" to start with, & gave us ALL a new opportunity to share in the NEW pillage of the World Auto Market, which THEY OWN, & have for over 100 years.

Watch & Learn...

Bring ON the VOLT !!!...no "chance" involved that they started pre production of the Volt as they filed Chap 11, these boys KNOW exactly what they are doing. I am in awe of the Genius they have shown in this "crisis"...totally awesome man !

OHHH Yeah.

BOW TIE OR NO TIE...!!

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

...Funny thing how the "New GM" is almost exactly like the "Original GM" set up by Willie Durant over 100 Years ago !!!,... Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac & GMC TRUCKS !!!!...what comes around goes around, my friends.... :unitedstates:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Dealership network rquirement...some dealers need to sell trucks and sell Cadillacs and Buicks but not Chevy's.

Buick is dead...for all practical purposes.

It will be interesting to see if Buick comes back.

Chris

Dealership network rquirement...some dealers need to sell trucks and sell Cadillacs and Buicks but not Chevy's.

Buick is dead...for all practical purposes.

It will be interesting to see if Buick comes back.

Chris

Do you not feel the Lacross replacement will be sucessful IF it has high quality materials, that beautiful body and the wonderful interior we have all seen in photos? The Enclave has already managed to bring in a younger crowd (it is a very nice crossover - 12,000 trouble free, rattle free DEFECT free miles thus far on ours). Rumors of an small car coming to the Buick fold...do you not feel this is enough? What WOULD it take to make Buick a contender?

Why are we arguing the fate of any remaining GM brands? Buick, Chevy, Caddy, and GMC are here to stay. GM will live or die with these brands.

Buick Regal

Buick Lacrosse

Buick Lucerne (or Holden based Park Ave)

Buick Vue based small SUV

Buick Enclave

How is that not a winning lineup for Buick?

I am hoping that is what we see, without further cutbacks. TRUST Me, I'm not saying they should be cut...I would have loved to see the Sky live on as a Buick product.

Chris

I am hoping that is what we see, without further cutbacks. TRUST Me, I'm not saying they should be cut...I would have loved to see the Sky live on as a Buick product.

Chris

I think Sky would be better off to Caddy and Solstice to Chevy with both being harnessed on alpha platform.

Yes that Buick model lineup will be certainly a good one.

About time you people come around to my side. I've been saying for a while that a Kappa roadster should go to Cadillac. Give it the right engine and right interior and it could be a Z4 fighter.

As much as I like the Sky, it never should have gone to Saturn because it was too close to the Solstice in price. Art & Science the hell out of it, leather up the interior, give it the 300hp ecotec that Saab developed and slap a wreath and crest on the front.

About time you people come around to my side. I've been saying for a while that a Kappa roadster should go to Cadillac. Give it the right engine and right interior and it could be a Z4 fighter.

As much as I like the Sky, it never should have gone to Saturn because it was too close to the Solstice in price. Art & Science the hell out of it, leather up the interior, give it the 300hp ecotec that Saab developed and slap a wreath and crest on the front.

I like what your thinking, actually.

It certainly is a good enough car for that IMHO.

Now a Sky Targa with the wreath and Crest...hmmm :scratchchin::convertible:

I'd be buyin another GM product.

Chris

I ALSO LIKE THE IDEA OF A SMALL SPORT CADDY ..as you see from my picture, the Eldorado XLR version here, Caddy dose NEED a sport model to compete aka MB, BMW...etc. with the demise of the XLR they have nothing there, a SKY/SOLSTICE Caddy would fit perfectly IMO.

Buick Regal

Buick Lacrosse

Buick Lucerne (or Holden based Park Ave)

Buick Vue based small SUV

Buick Enclave

How is that not a winning lineup for Buick?

needs a riviera.

if recent rumors are true that caddy is going to cut the number of dealers big time, then buick indeed will need a big lineup like this.

don't forget the skylark whether it be an astra or cruze.