Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

Which logo is better?

Logo Choice   18 members have voted

1. 1. Wich logo of the two do you perfer?

• Mill City Studios
    • MCS

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Simple question, which do you prefer of the two (which looks more professional)?

logo-1.jpg

CompactLogo.jpg

I like the first one. Other one is kinda boring....

I like the first one. It conveys to potential customers the full name of the enterprise. Once Mill City Studios is firmly established, it can be shortened to initials, kinda like Kentucky Fried Chicken/KFC. Edited by ocnblu

I prefer the 1st one- because the cityscape element works there- it does not for me on the 2nd.

I also agree with ocn regarding the full name, but the words in #1 aren't... harmonious with each other my eye.

The concept of #1 is good- but I would rework it. How about flush left "studios" with "mill city" and 'chunk up'/vary the rooftop line a bit.

The second one because I dont like how the Mill City starts out over black and then hangs over white at the end of the word. Looks unbalanced.

I like the yellow outline on the 2nd one. What about adding that to the first one, and tweeking the "mill city" text? I could see using both of them for different purposes, but probably the top one primarily.

1st one, and how about having a small car on the bottom left corner with headlights shining onto studio so the yellow works better.

Edited by deftonesfan867

If you use the 2nd one, I will sue your a$$ for name infringement MCS is to close to PCS, and the way the courts are today, I will win ... :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

If you use the 2nd one, I will sue your a$$ for name infringement MCS is to close to PCS, and the way the courts are today, I will win ... :smilewide:

:rolleyes::lol:

2nd one is vague & boring.

1st one is not bad, uphill text does not help the message.

I prefer the first one, because the city-scape bit looks cool, and I know what the company is, as opposed to the abbreviated version. The second one's logo didn't look much like a 'mill' to me, and I'd have to have someone tell me it's a mill/factory image for me to get it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0