Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Why am I laughing?

Satty

That's more tragic than funny but I guess Satty's reaction is no surprise. Consider the source. :rolleyes:

That's more tragic than funny but I guess Satty's reaction is no surprise. Consider the source. :rolleyes:

[post="50725"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No, stupid immaturity(the dude's son) is always funny. Thats why I always get a kick out of your posts.

That's more tragic than funny but I guess Satty's reaction is no surprise. Consider the source.

No, stupid immaturity(the dude's son) is always funny. Thats why I always get a kick out of your posts.

As I said in the other thread, cut it out. Now.

First If my Dad even bought me a Game System, It would of taken an act of GOD!!! Let alone he would spend a night at any store. If I got Caught at a Party, I would just say something like I took it from my dads fridge. Since If I said my dad gave it to me. It would come back to haunt me later. Like this kid is not going to get his 360 now or anything from his dad again.

His son is a total *&@#^. I hope he gets his ass kicked and all of his money stolen from him when he gets older and then when he crawls back to his dad for support, his dad can kick his ass some more. The sad thing. His mother will probably buy him the new XBOX anyway.

I think this is a sales gimmick to get it to sell faster or something. I recall seeing other auctions with the same general topic this is a punishment for my son because he has bad grades blah blah blah, ect.) except they were for other systems like the psp, ps2 and other various systems.

I laughed at this question repsonse:

Q:  Did you really go to jail?

A:  Yes, I really did spend the following day and the next night in jail. It was pretty bad. There were a couple of other guys in the holding cell with me, and one of them was this homeless guy that seemed a little looney. Everytime I would try to sit on the bench and go to sleep, he would poke me. The night before at the Wal-Mart, I got very little sleep. Overall, I ended up staying awake for over 35 hours straight.

His son is a total *&@#^.  I hope he gets his ass kicked and all of his money stolen from him when he gets older and then when he crawls back to his dad for support, his dad can kick his ass some more.

The sad thing.  His mother will probably buy him the new XBOX anyway.

[post="50768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You are right and she will buy him the premium system

Why is Satty suddenly getting so uppity? You were always so easy going and fun, dude. Lately you just seem snotty.

Am I the only one who feels like defending Sixty8? He's most of what makes this site fun to read for me...

[post="51209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm witcha on both accounts.. Edited by NOS2006

I feel like defending myself and my beliefs only. Sorry other people... :P

[post="51241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

BV, you weren't the son of the seller in that listing, were you?

i personally don't feel the need to defend either satty or sixty8, they're both big boys. I enjoy both their posts, i love satty's sarcasm, sixty8's car collection....... they clearly weren't separated at birth or anything - they are so opposite, but that's what keeps the site fresh....... i think this xbox thing is funny. katrina's aftermath is tragic, homelessness is tragic, the aids epidemic is tragic, some loser who can't control his kid is funny. now, when that kid grows up to run the country, that'll be tragic..... :P