Ridiculous Fart Cans Thread

Today, I saw a silver Tracker 4 door LT V6 in silver with altezzas and a ridiculous fart can exhaust.

They belong on clapped-out old Civics.

What is the most ridiculous application of the Fart Can you've seen lately?

Just a few minutes ago, in the parking lot at the store I saw an n-body Malibu with two of those cheesy 2" exhaust tips, one on each side of the bumper. The one on the driver's side stuck out about 3 inches from the bumper, the passenger side was nearly flush, but at a really odd angle.

I once saw an early 90s Accord or Civic with eight 2" tips *through* the rear bumper.

Well, there was a Sunfire coupe around here that had dual fart cans!

Goofy vehicle with crappy GFX and a psuedo WS6 Ram Air hood.

Hideous.

Haven't seen it for about 6 months or so.

I always laugh when I see something hideous like this and later I recognize it in the junkyard... especially if something REALLY stupid happened to it.

Hmmm... I haven't seen the late '90s LeSabre with sports stripes and "RUSH 2112" across the windshield lately. Originally it was "Judas Priest". Hey, I like both of them, just not written across the top of my windshield.