&*^$@!!!

When I was working on the Monte today (sorting out some minor issues, like the gear selection indicator), I drove it up and down my street today, to stretch its legs just a little. As I pulled back into my driveway, I noticed something big, brown, and furry in the passenger side floorboard: a goddamn mouse. :explode:

The little $h! even decided to take a leak on my passenger side door sill trim too. I think its hiding under the rear seat.

Hell,be glad it's just a mouse.

Parked a car once at a friends for a couple months or so. Picked it up. Herd a rattle from under the dash. Not that kind of rattle...

Rattlesnakes had gotten in and done some libidenous bidness. I had Mom, dad, and LOTS of babies. Up inside the dash, in all of the AC vents, HVAC ducting, etc.

I usually do a lot of my own work, but that car went to the dealer to get fixed. The mechanic that fixed it was NOT happy.

Get a cat. Put him in the car overnight. That should cure things.

Chris

Parked a car once at a friends for a couple months or so. Picked it up. Herd a rattle from under the dash. Not that kind of rattle...

Rattlesnakes had gotten in and done some libidenous bidness. I had Mom, dad, and LOTS of babies. Up inside the dash, in all of the AC vents, HVAC ducting, etc.

I usually do a lot of my own work, but that car went to the dealer to get fixed. The mechanic that fixed it was NOT happy.

Chris

And then clean up the cat urine and feces the next day.

Seriously, the peppermint cottonballs sound the most promising.

I took the rear seat out today, no mouse and nothing much in the way of evidence of the little snot living under there. If its anywhere, it's gotta be somewhere in the dash.

I'm going to try the peppermint cottonballs.

Or a mouse trap.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Chris

:mind-blowing:

Holy cow!

I deal with mice all of the time (any car that sits will get mice in it) but rattlesnakes would be a rude awakening.

Dryer sheets seem to work as well. I keep some in my Camaros and they seem to stay mice free as long as the sheets are fresh (change them out about every week)

LOL. Reminds me... I got one of the Camaros out to drive it a couple of springs ago. First time it had been out. I stopped at the gas station at the bottom of my road and was walking in to pay when I saw a mouse jump out of the car (the engine bay) and skamper across the parking lot.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM