PETS/ANIMALS...again

What kinds of pets do we have/like/want?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What kinds of pets do we have/like/want?

• Like dogs - Like cats ...about equally
    • Like dogs - Some cats are decent
    • Like dogs - Hate cats
    • Like cats - Some dogs are decent
    • Like cats - Hate dogs
    • Other - did I miss one? describe

Our pets come up every now and then. More people here discuss dogs. I love dogs too.

I am indifferent to cats for the most part; however, about 1 year ago when I lived in another neighborhood, there was a cat that practically greeted me outside my car when I pulled up from work and then came and hung out in my living room for about 2 or 3 hours before returning to his owner. He was well-fed. He didn't want food. He had a spot on the sofa he liked and sat there and purred.

I have one cat. My cat is gray. My cat is female. My cat's name is Mama Girl. She eats cat food.

I love gray cats, and so does my wife.

They are so beautiful!

Chris

I have 5 cats also. And BTW, Welcome to C and G redtruck...glad to see you here posting!

Chris

Thanks for the welcome. My 5 cats are 2 pure white, one dark gray, one orange and one tan. All fixed so no more in the future. We also have frogs, some fish and my son adopted a snail from outside that he made a pet out of.

Well I have been meaning to go to a salt water tank but I have an algae eater that has been living for 8+ years and wont die. its the only thing left in the tank. Well Kim has a dog that i hate. I bites me all the time and is stubborn as hell.