vonVeezelsnider

Rainsense on Cruze?

8 posts in this topic

I was just looking at the Autoblog pics from the Cruze press event this last week. I couldn't help but notice a warning light in the gauge cluster that reads "AUTO" and has a windshield logo above it (Picture attached). Did the press release mention anything about Rainsense or is that supposed to be a surprise?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/12/29-la-2011-chevy-cruze.jpg

rainsenselight.jpg

Any thoughts? I figured that if any new GM compact got Rainsense it would be the new Buick.

I would hope ....Mazda 3 has had a rain sense windsheild for years now .

• Upvote 1

I think it's possible to be here for America... the Astra had them... not to mention the gauges are in mph, so I'm assuming that's the American version.

GM now has a light for Rainsense? Funny, the past few Cadillacs my family has owned had Rainsense with no dash light, and my Aurora has Rainsense with no dash light...

The more tell-tale sign in a small black box affixed to the windshield behind the rearview mirror.

This is only one of many cheap upscale features they could offer to show the value in spending just a little more for a Chevy over a entry Toyota.

IF they have it else where I see no reason to cut it here unless they were doing fleet vehicles.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.