vonVeezelsnider

Rainsense on Cruze?

8 posts in this topic

I was just looking at the Autoblog pics from the Cruze press event this last week. I couldn't help but notice a warning light in the gauge cluster that reads "AUTO" and has a windshield logo above it (Picture attached). Did the press release mention anything about Rainsense or is that supposed to be a surprise?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/12/29-la-2011-chevy-cruze.jpg

rainsenselight.jpg

Any thoughts? I figured that if any new GM compact got Rainsense it would be the new Buick.

I think I remember it being on the spec list in Europe, but I'm not sure if it will come to America...

I would hope ....Mazda 3 has had a rain sense windsheild for years now .

I think it's possible to be here for America... the Astra had them... not to mention the gauges are in mph, so I'm assuming that's the American version.

GM now has a light for Rainsense? Funny, the past few Cadillacs my family has owned had Rainsense with no dash light, and my Aurora has Rainsense with no dash light...

The more tell-tale sign in a small black box affixed to the windshield behind the rearview mirror.

Looking at the logo, it looks like it's used to indicate an automatic wiper setting is on?

This is only one of many cheap upscale features they could offer to show the value in spending just a little more for a Chevy over a entry Toyota.

IF they have it else where I see no reason to cut it here unless they were doing fleet vehicles.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead