Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

Lady Gaga

25 posts in this topic

It burns ... it burns ...

Your doctor can give you something to take care of the burning sensation.

Your doctor can give you something to take care of the burning sensation.

I am at a loss for words.

LOL @ the one rep point for that post.

Lady Gaga is Awesome. I saw her live in Vegas in December and she puts on a 3 hour show with all live vocals and dancing straight out of her videos. She also is College educated and writes all her own songs. Before she became famous she wrote many of the PUSSY-CAT DOLLS songs.

Currently listening to Bad Romance in flac through my RS1s and glow audio amp one tube amp.

A bit of a guilty pleasure, no doubt. Though, I don't think I would've admitted that if I wasn't slightly drunk.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTCCHW699M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTCCHW699M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTCCHW699M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>You boys can't handle GaGa.

Currently listening to Bad Romance in flac through my RS1s and glow audio amp one tube amp.

A bit of a guilty pleasure, no doubt. Though, I don't think I would've admitted that if I wasn't slightly drunk.

Gotta be the beat....there's just something I like about the songs...

Lady Gaga is Awesome. I saw her live in Vegas in December and she puts on a 3 hour show with all live vocals and dancing straight out of her videos. She also is College educated and writes all her own songs. Before she became famous she wrote many of the PUSSY-CAT DOLLS songs.

Not to mention, she also plays piano in live shows.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XIvhs1DLHEI

Edited by blackviper8891

Not into the music, but it's hook-y.

Anyone else get a Marilyn Manson vibe outta her stuff, for some reason ??

She's a show woman... a diva to be.

A few years ago, Cher issued a challenge to Christina A., Britney S. and the like, to try and one up her after the last tour that was frequently referred to as "Cher 'de Sole'"

The challenge "Follow this you bitches!"

Out of those other train wrecks, I think Lady Gaga is the only one who has any hope of coming close. My impression of her is that Lady Gaga is a character and nothing more, she seems relatively down to earth when not in character.

Dammit, the "Teeth" video has been taken down from YouTube!:(

While I like Lady Gaga's songs, I'm really into Ke$ha right now:

00-keha-pics-081309-lg.jpg

I like the song "Tik Tok" and recently heard "Blah Blah Blah" and like that too. I haven't purchased a CD in a long time, but I may just buy hers soon.

While I like Lady Gaga's songs, I'm really into Ke$ha right now:

00-keha-pics-081309-lg.jpg

I like the song "Tik Tok" and recently heard "Blah Blah Blah" and like that too. I haven't purchased a CD in a long time, but I may just buy hers soon.

HOT.

I heard Tik Tok and Blah Blah Blah on the radio this morning, and DAMN. Just hearing how she talks I knew she was from LA, likely the Valley, and yes wikipedia confirmed this. I'm a fan. Valley girls are so f@#king hot.

I wonder how that happened... wide stance?:scratchchin:

Edited by ocnblu

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0