Sign in to follow this  
toyoguy

Lexus RX350

20 posts in this topic

sciguy_0504    0

I saw an ad in a magazine the other day. I guess Toyota is doing it for the time being until the next-gen RX comes out in 2-3 years.

Variance    0

So now that the hybrid no longer offers a horsepower premium over the gas-only version are they going to pair the hybrid system with the 3.5L to regain it? (I guess there still is the torque in the 400h's favor...)

pow    106

There goes the "performance hybrid" idea. The RX350 is actually quicker to 60 mph than the RX400h.

Interestingly, the RX400h is only $4,000 more than a similarly equipped RX350... I've always thought it was more.

Flybrian    0

What were the real-world mileage results for the RXh again? If they were as bad as I think they were, what's the point of it since this seems to get respectable mileage for being a power hog.

The O.C.    2

then you should probably re-check your #'s

Yeah.....those sound like V6 SUV numbers to me......and pretty good also for the power you are getting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think an Equinox can match those numbers....I think they are a bit lower (23mpg highway??)

If you look at V8 Explorer, Grand Cherokee, or TrailBlazer numbers you'll see them quite a bit lower than this.

bobo    91

There goes the "performance hybrid" idea. The RX350 is actually quicker to 60 mph than the RX400h.

Interestingly, the RX400h is only $4,000 more than a similarly equipped RX350... I've always thought it was more.

The original price difference was almost $9,000, but then Lexus decontented the RX400h.

Cadillacfan    0

Could Lexus be scared of the Enclave? Probably not.. but it doesn't mean they aren't going to do anything to prevent it from stealing too many sales. The upcoming Buick could be the reason for this.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this