Top Gear Season 15

I've been watching them streamed from casttv.com. Both episodes so far this season have been pretty good...the Reliant Robin segment in the 1st episode was hysterical. Some parts have been a bit dull, though, at least compared w/ high points in the past seasons.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

The episodes so far have been good, but not great. I do appreciate the fact that they're taking the show somewhat seriously and not just making penis jokes and breaking everything, but I think the films are lacking some pop.

I watch every week. I am really interested to see how they react to the Camaro. Hammond likes muscle cars, but muscle cars are often ripped apart on that show. Of the 4 cars on tonight, the Camaro SS is the least powerful, so it should be a good show.

Ep. 3 with the Camaro was a really good show. I downloaded it today and watched. I wish there was a little more Camaro focus, just for some fun ragging on the interior or otherwise, but it was fun regardless. The right host of the 3 got to focus on it, which helped, even if the MB E63 was half of the story.

The start of the show with the Maserati, Aston & Panamera was probably my favorite part, Camaro aside.

Altogether, from what I've seen thus far, season 15 isn't as insanely over the top, but that's not a bad thing. It's Top Gear and, if anything, there's more focus on the actual cars once in a while.

I was a bit surprised the Camaro's interior got no mention, but since it wasn't a really long test on it, I suppose that is why. The E63's engine makes a way better sound than the Camaro's, and the E63 even looked like it had better grip and handling. But sound of the night definitely goes to the Maserati, I could listen to that engine all day long.

Next week they build their own motorhomes, so the silliness and hijinks should be in full effect.

Personally I don't see what all the negativity about season 14 was all about. With that said season 15 is off to a good start, I do think they have run out of new ways to impress people, but it's still the best show on TV IMO. I'm downloading episode 3 at the moment and looking forward to the Camaro segment.

Disappointing and messy Stig lap in the Camaro. Yesterday's show was very good until the last segment which was pretty stupid, IMO. And once again the show just sort of ends with no natural conclusion. They seem to be having a serious problem cutting down the films to fit in the hour-long timeslot.