New BMW 3 Series Coupe Spy Shots

mphmag

the way the wheel wells are designed... it looks like the front wheel is bigger than the rear... which makes evrything look backwards... and whats with those seemingly random lines down the side... they look weird... and im gunna hafta agree with evryone else... the styling is so boring... and where the GTO had the power to back up the boring styling... these just dont... have you guys ever sene the torque numbers for the 3 series? they are disgustingly low... the top of the line m3 puts out less torque than my monte... bmw likes to hide behind awesome horsepower numbers which really dont matter if you dont have the torque to back it up... so i can definitely say im not a fan... the cars are boring looking and due to low torque... they cant be very exciting to drive... since torque is what you feel... oh well...

It does look like a chop.

I still say BMWs are overrated.  I will never own one.

That's funny cuz I can't wait to buy one. It's between a BMW 5 series or the Cadillac STS sometime in the near future once I get my restaurant off the ground.

Too bad the 3 series didn't resemble the 5 series, cuz the 5's are super hot!

we ran a correction on the site about the touch ups. The photgrapher usually includes pictures before and after and if so we always run the cladded/real version. This time we were told these were the real deal. Our apologies.

I just don't see how people get excited about these cars. The dull styling looks like something from 5 years ago. Sure they handle nice and all the quality, styling and gimmickry leave me cold.

I love the current 5-series and am usually a fan of BMW but this is HORRIBLE. unexciting, bland, chubby and Lozange-shaped and unoriginal.

Are you guys (MPH) trying to kill the Buick = old man stereotype?

Hotness in the back of a Lucerne

Good job.

This girl needs to cut the 3-rice cakes a day diet. Did you see her dimensions?

"34C-23-23" Hips no wider than stomach does not do it for me.

This girl needs to cut the 3-rice cakes a day diet. Did you see her dimensions?

"34C-23-23" Hips no wider than stomach does not do it for me.

my bad. typo that should be 33 not 23 on the hips. otherwise she'd be really disfigured.