Sign in to follow this  
regfootball

KIa Optima review first drive

10 posts in this topic

You know, for all the crowing on C&G for how wonderful the Sonata is, you'd think there'd be more talk about the version that actually, you know, looks good.

• Upvote 1

Wow, a slew of flattering photographs at the link. This is a good looking Kia.

sounds like they love it, other than the steering part. good for kia.

Edited by loki

Will be interesting to see if it approaches the success of the Sonata in sales figures, in the same ballpark as the Altima/Fusion/Malibu and keeping their momentum going at a ridiculous pace.

You know, for all the crowing on C&G for how wonderful the Sonata is, you'd think there'd be more talk about the version that actually, you know, looks good.

yes the Kia is better looking than the Hyundai.

i just don't like the fender vents on this vehicle.

i can't wait to read on the performance of the turbo. mpg, price, scoot, all in one nice looking ride!

Will be interesting to see if it approaches the success of the Sonata in sales figures, in the same ballpark as the Altima/Fusion/Malibu and keeping their momentum going at a ridiculous pace.

i think the Sonata just became either the third best selling or third most researched midsizer this past month. the evil camry is still at the top. WHY?

Perfect world, the Kia and Hyundai take sales only away from the camry and the camry dies. everyone else improves too. go away camry!

Edited by regfootball

Saw this up close and personal today outside the snowboard show.. Only had a minute to check it out as it was being loaded and they freaked out when I stuck my hand in the car (it was running but no one was in it). It does look pretty good though and the wheels were not as offensive as the ones I've seen in pictures. I loved the interior theme however the materials were not very good in some spots.