MY2007 Early Release Info!!!

For real. Here's what you need to do:

1. Set your system time to at least after coming Monday (3/27/2006, I set mine to 3/28)

2. Go to this link: http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/dmdindex.htm

3. Click 2007, Cars/Light Trucks

4. You can actually get in and see 2007 info!

So far there isn't much though. 2007 Aveo, Terraza, CTS, and some others are up.

Oh, and the current Silverado is renamed Silverado Classic. So I think there WILL be a 2007 Silverado.

Edited by ToniCipriani

Haha, that's funny. I knew it was going to be coming online the 27th, but I never thought of changing the computer's time.

The Sierra is Sierra Classic too, a good sign.

Hopefully everything actually gets posted on the 27th.

well if you look farther down they also have a chevy/gmc "all new"

meaning for 2007 year model both GMT800 and GMT900 will be for sale, at least from what i can tell

because if you look at the drawings the "classics" look the same as the current model, and the "all new" resemble the new tahoes for the most part

Edited by Newbiewar

I'm not seeing the "all new" Chevy/GMC either. Could you link us to it or tell us how to get there?

Once you're in ordering information for Chevy Trucks, click on 2007 GM Consumer Information Truck-Camper Loading. Scroll down to about page 12, and there is a drawing of it. Edited by corvette_dude729

Once you're in ordering information for Chevy Trucks, click on 2007 GM Consumer Information Truck-Camper Loading.  Scroll down to about page 12, and there is a drawing of it.

Ahh, I see, thanks.

Anyone want to post specs for the new Tundra to compare?

Too bad there are no drawings of the front end, though you can tell it's similar to the Tahoe.

Could that mean the rumours are true? They are getting rid of the van quartet?

Well, in addition to the deletion of AWD, anyone else notice the 3.9L becoming standard? Though the vans aren't that great, at least they finally realized they were very underpowered.

Yes but I think it's been detuned to 165 hp in the vans.  I could be wrong. :AH-HA_wink:

Um... no...

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/...page=7&butID=16

Scroll down to the bottom.

Oh, and I found an easier way to get in instead of changing the system time. Click 2006, click Cars/Light Duty Trucks, then at the end of the URL change 2006 to 2007.

Hmm... looking at the camper guide, the new truck in the diagram looks like it might be a GMC? I am basing this assumption on previously posted spy shots, altough we haven't really seen very good pictures of the front of the Chevy. It looks like it has a super-deep box like the Ford.

Well, good news for GMTruckGuy...sportside still exists!

Wow Fly... I'm impressed you remembered this... I stated my love for the Sportside bed option well over a year+ ago! Thanks for the heads up too with the PM. I'm very happy to learn this feature is returning on the new GMT-900 pickups.

Wow Fly... I'm impressed you remembered this... I stated my love for the Sportside bed option well over a year+ ago!  Thanks for the heads up too with the PM.  I'm very happy to learn this feature is returning on the new GMT-900 pickups.

Heh. Like I said in the PM, you and my father. Probably the only two in the country who still want the sportside.

Honestly, seeing a few more shortbed/single cab GM trucks with it and contrasting it with just how horrible the Tundra sportside looks, I'm liking it alot more myself.

Ugh, no offense to GMTruckGuy or your dad but I think most sport-/stepside bed trucks look terrible. The usually have ugly taillamps and it doesn't really help that I think short-bed, regular cab trucks look horrible. They just look goofy and ill-proportioned.

Shortbed, regular cab is my favorite bodystyle. I agree the Tundra stepside looks horrible. The Ford is better but not by much. GM's was the best, but after the less-than-stellar '03 Chevy front end refresh, it really didn't match the rest of the truck. Sierra still looked good, however.

I'm glad to see it returning, but I'll wait to see how it looks before I pass judgment.

Guest YellowJacket894

I clicked to view the 2007 GM Consumer Information Truck-Camper Loading Guide to see the new truck and I got...nothing. Just a page that wouldn't load.

Would someone PM me the image, if at all possible?