Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northstar

Choppin' Competition 3 - STS-V

68 posts in this topic

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 3!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, Septemeber 10that midnight EST.

This contest is a little different from the previous two in a couple of ways:

First, there are two pics available to be chopped. You can pick one or both of the entries. If you do pick to chop both of them, you will have two entries in the competition. If you chop both, they do not have to be related but can be.

Josh has decided to give a prize to the winner of the competition if 15 entries are received. By 15 entries, he means 15 legitimate entries. No chops that look like they took about 3 minutes to do will be considered legitimate. If 15 entries are received, the winner will receive their choice of a T-shirt or a 1 year subscription to the auto magazine of their choice.

The pictures to chop are below (click thumbnail for larger images):

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here are smaller versions for those that do not want such a large picture to start:

Posted Image
Posted Image

ill try but it wont be that good i still have to self teach myself the 400000000000 tools in photoshop 8 CP its hard really hard for me 4 some reason

well u were born before 1980 and should be familiarized with a computer... lol im sure it just takes some time... (pssst: hey everyone try to do two entries so we can reach the 15 entry prize limit)

is it still alot of fun,now im in for sure.I would love a tee! Free advertising for you guys too, Im totally in!

well u were born before 1980 and should be familiarized with a computer... lol

im sure it just takes some time...
(pssst: hey everyone try to do two entries so we can reach the 15 entry prize limit)

[post="9161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

well i was born in 84..... Im really good with computers just that photoshop kicks my ass when i try to use o well i guess ill make a satty(ish) entry.

We should have a chop wher you can only use ms paint.

Here's mine: The Cadillac ETC-V+.

-Coupe transformation
-Darkened headlights and turnsignals
-Red brakes
-Red leather seats

Posted Image

I haven't decided if I'll do the second image yet.

Cool Variance. I was actually making the rear of mine into a coupe, but I haven't decided what to do to the front yet. Just so everyone knows, if you do two chops (front and back) they don't have to be related.

thats sweet Variance, but the back tire looks disproportaioned but who am i to judge:)

thats sweet Variance, but the back tire looks disproportaioned but who am i to judge:)

[post="9591"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You can blame whoever took the original photo. I didn't modify the wheels or tires. :)

Just make sure there are at least 15 entries. That's all it takes. Spread hte word and what not. I want a lot of attention to this choppin comp.

OMG This car's already beautiful. I can't think of ONE DAMN THING!

Ahh Screw Neons!!! Too Ricey! So here is my Entry in all its Glory!1-Years SubScription To Motor Trend: Here I come!!!
OK Northstar Tell Me if It is the right Size Ok!
Thanks Alot :) FordRules

Posted Image Edited by fordrules

*******MODS******* -------------------------- 1.Intercooler in Fron Lower Fascia. 2.Coupe Conversion 3.HID Bi-Xenon Headlights are turned on 4.10% Bigger Wheels and Tires 5.Lowered 6.Blacked Out Markers 7.Burn-Out! Hell-Yah! 8.Horrible Vents(which I might Replace!) Edited by fordrules

3 down, 12 to go! I'm going to have 2 so there's 10 to go!

Something's screwed up with my computer/Internet. Most of the graphics on the site don't appear, instead I get the dreaded red 'x.' It happens to most of the pictures and all of the icons, even the smilies. Does anyone else have this problem?

sciguy - I don't have that problem. Post something in the Forum Feedback about it as I doubt that many people look at this thread.

Sometimes i have that problem on other computers, it may be ur computer is too slow or to fast for the bandwidth or something i read, test it on something uploaded from image shack and it will tell u whats wrong if it wont popup, also how do i get phototshop online or the store?