Guest lance armstrong's Testicles

it is ILLEGAL to have LED HEADLAMPS

so toyota is SCREWD up the ASS

HAHA LEXUS DEALERS have fun WITHOUT THE LS

THE LAW BIT YA!

LONG LIVE CADDY DTS

DIGITAL THEATER SOUND

Yes, the LS will not be coming here because headlamps cannot be modified to meet U.S. standards.  Correct.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats right

its ELECTRICAL SYSTEM is DESIGNED for LEDs not XENON BULBS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sure some mods can be made without too much trouble. Didn't realize they were LED headlights though. Any pics showing them close up?

:blink: <--- Very confused

I know in some states blue headlights would be Illegal, not so much Xenon blue but really blue that supposedly can be mistake for an emergency vehicle. Not sure as to why LED headlights would be considered illegal aside the color they project.

learn some laws bitches

there will be alot of japs in trouble if they try to sell that &#036;h&#33; on these streetz

:blink: <--- Very confused

I know in some states blue headlights would be Illegal, not so much Xenon blue but really blue that supposedly can be mistake for an emergency vehicle. Not sure as to why LED headlights would be considered illegal aside the color they project.

I'm not sure why LEDs couldn't project white light.. they have blue LEDs, red LEDs for tailights, etc..

learn some laws bitches

there will be alot of japs in trouble if they try to sell that &#036;h&#33; on these streetz

How enlightened. Try using proper spelling, grammar, punctuation if you want to have any credibility to your posts.

you cant have a pure white LED, blue LEDs have galium while white LEDs have galium and phosphorus, the galium still emits a trace of blue

of course im wasting my breath talking to a meatpacker moron like you anyway

Umm, they don't look like LED's to me, and I don't think it's illegal either; why would it be okay to have LED taillamps if it was illegal to have LED headlights?

Posted Image

Those don't look like LEDs to me.

That's because they aren't.

Main LED headlights aren't DOT-certified yet and no production vehicles have them anyway. I believe the reasoning is LEDs as they are now don't have enough of a suitable light spread to illuminate to road in front. A light spread isn't needed for tail lights and turn signals as they only need to illuminate not project. This is why LED daytime running lights (like on the A8) and front turn signals (as on the Amanti) are fine and legal.

Umm, they don't look like LED's to me, and I don't think it's illegal either; why would it be okay to have LED taillamps if it was illegal to have LED headlights?

Posted Image

Those don't look like LEDs to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

great, just great

every time i see that thing its uglier

it is ILLEGAL to have LED HEADLAMPS

so toyota is SCREWD up the ASS

HAHA LEXUS DEALERS have fun WITHOUT THE LS

THE LAW BIT YA!

LONG LIVE CADDY  DTS

DIGITAL THEATER SOUND

thats right

its ELECTRICAL SYSTEM is DESIGNED for LEDs not XENON BULBS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

learn some laws bitches

you cant have a pure white LED, blue LEDs have galium while white LEDs have galium and phosphorus, the galium still emits a trace of blue

of course im wasting my breath talking to a meatpacker moron like you anyway

great, just great

every time i see that thing its uglier

time to kick you in the nuts

You are an IDIOT

Why are you posting such crap around here?

You are an IDIOT

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and you had to read all of my posts to realize this?

you are a bigger idiot than me, sorry

Edited by lance armstrong's Testicles