Cheers or Jeers: 27,000 Mile 1989 Buick Regal Limited

5 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Personal luxury without extraneous doors!
    • Jeers! Needs a 3.8 liter, not a 3.1 liter.

1989 Buick Regal Limited

Here is a very nice 89 Buick Regal Coupe and it's a 1 Owner with 28K Original Miles

Check out my store for more great Unique and Classic Cars.

Look at the Autocheck Score.

Make sure and check out the Video below.

This car runs great. It has the super reliable 3.1L V6 engine. I love these engines they have plenty of power and get great gas mileage and to have one that only has 28K Original Miles is just unheard of. The car drives really nice. I have driven it around a bit and the car just feels tight. It is really clean inside and out and under the hood and undercarriage are one of the cleanest I have seen on a car like this. You just can't beat these 1 Owner cars they are just better cared for and maintained better and this one is no exception. The 1 previous owner cared for the car and it looks like it spent most of its life in a garage.

This is a 1 Owner Car with 28K Original Miles

The exterior of this car is in amazing shape. It is a very clean darker metallic silver on top with a big chrome strip of trim going around the middle and a lighter grey along the bottom. The car looks good and is as straight as can be. The paint is in excellent condition and isn't faded at all. I think whoever had it last kept it in the Garage or something. All of the chrome is in excellent shape and just shines in the sun. Has the factory chrome Wire Hubcaps that look great and it has a very nice set of GoodYear Tires that have lots of tread life left.

Options:

Automatic Transmission

3.1L V6

Power Windows

Power Locks

Power Seats

Power Mirrors

AM/FM Cassette Player

Leather

Factory A/C

The interior is in amazing condition on this car. It has the light grey interior that matches the exterior. The leather seats look great and show barely any wear at all and the back seats barely look like they have ever been sat in. The carpets only have a couple minor stains that would come out with a good shampooing but other then that are in excellent shape. the Step motor that turn the miles stopped last year but It is just about the correct number because the History report sows its true till a yer or 2 ago. The car has Rarly Ever been driven it is a Beautiful car and has a few hundred thousand miles left in it for you. The car is fully loaded with Power Everything, Leather, and Factory A/C. Everything on this car works and has been kept in great shape over the years by the 1 previous owner.

This is just a great car that is super reliable, a blast to drive, and gets great gas mileage.

I took pictures of every detail of this car so you can get the full picture and know exactly what you are getting. If there is any other questions or any other pictures you would like please let us know.

3f2a4177ddb123bf8a683ce54fa8776fffd093aac68e9dd4e72c433821f199de6g.jpg

deca779a93170883f270c9b8241b507662962643f04a6455d21c2801e93c063d6g.jpg

454690086ce5c583fabaf65e5579e41a7a1eb8d3fa5280b667fe4745d2698f686g.jpg

b0fe0ace886bf98bb63eb91a42dca02e665ee77941f780a20f5d5f7180de0fb06g.jpg

86ba9b1be61e1991a5de065df965c2c8c218573b137263594998c789f7371d906g.jpg

Clean condition...reminds me of a car friends of mine used to have..they had a '91 IIRC..was an interesting light green-blue inside and out. Interesting how the radio is split into two areas, w/ so many buttons...couldn't imagine what a mess it would be to put an aftermarket radio in one of these.

• Agree 1