Sandy Claws

ocnblu

Oy, Xmas is almost here, and I'm not really into it this year. I have cards here to sign, address and send. I have no gifts bought. I've gotta get off my butt and get it done. I did get the house decorated though. Took all of three minutes.

I need some sort of Christmas Mackerel to get me in the spirit of the holiday. Any suggestions?

Hmmm....probably a bit "late" to get you in the spirit, but how about my Christmas Eve radio show (see my sig)? Posting a new topic about it in a bit....!

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

* Radio.HolidayCDshowcase | 12.24.2011 | Noon-4p.CENTRAL | www.wrmn1410.com *

"Yuletide carols being sung by a choir" __ Nat King Cole __ 'The Christmas Song'

I've been working on my cards this morning...got a company holiday party and dinner to go to later at a resort. Still not really in the Xmas spirit other than putting red and green holiday sweaters on the dogs..

Sandy claws is what happens when cats step out of the litter box. :P

We have our cute little tree up, some lights around the living room door frame, and my fiber optic wreath (its so cool). Nothing outside this year, although I'd like to do a little something. It's going to be a small Christmas but that's alright. I'm just debating if I want to make a ham or turkey dinner...hmmm....

While I don't really want it to because it mans the road salt comes out, some snow would go a long way towards making it feel like Christmas.

Last minute here. My usual. No decor, then I decided it was time to hit Walmart last week and I came out with a tree, lights, bows, Santa hats and did it up.

Gifts. If something doesn't hit me as "that'd be perfect...too cool...for them", I don't get anything. Did cards Thursday, both to a few customers and family/friends.

Spent yesterday in Philly & south Jersey with a friend shopping. Antique store found cool old 1930's circus/Pontiac photo for my brother and framed it, and 2 old brochures. PetSmart, the dogs got gifts. Mom and dad...working on it.

If you have to think too much, it's a waste. Gift cards, I'm thinking, and will do that on Christmas eve on my way to Delaware, I think. Ho ho ho.

Finished my xmas shopping over the weekend (online for family and myself) PetSmart for the dogs' gifts, and mailed all the cards this morning. Made the reservations today for Christmas brunch at a nearby resort, tickets for the symphony for New Years Eve. Work done.