Cheers or Jeers: 2,000 mile 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350

Cheers or Jeers: 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Well preserved and desirable.
    • Jeers! Another example of GM blowing a perfect opportunity. Why weren't these offered with 5-speed manuals?

Cheers or Jeers: 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350

1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 Hardtop

Only 2,400 Actual Miles

Original Time Capsule Quality

Only 2,400 (Yes, 2,400) Original Miles

One Owner Since New

Gorgeous Flame Red Metallic Exterior And Grey Cloth Interior

Very Desirable 5.7L L98 Tuned-Port Injection Engine

Automatic Transmission

Loaded Up With Options Including: Firebird/Formula Option Package #2, L98 350ci Tuned-Port Injection Engine, N10 Dual Cat Performance Exhaust System (New For 1989), J65 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, G80 Limited Slip Differential, KC4 Engine Oil Cooler, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise/Tilt, Air Conditioning, Power Hatch Release, Rear Window Defroster, Power Mirrors, Intermittent Wipers, Body Side Moldings, Cargo Security Screen, Original AM/FM/Cassette ETR Radio, Power Antenna, Two-Tone Paint Delete Plus Much More

Documented With Every Piece Of Original Factory Paperwork

Original Factory Window Sticker Never Removed From Passenger Window

Original Dealer Stock Tag Still On Windshield

Original Factory Build Sheet, Original Bill Of Sale, And All Books And Pamphlets

100% Original Paint

Unbelievable Originality Right Down To The Original Goodyear Gatorback Tires

Original MSRP $16,246

Very Unique Opportunity To Purchase a True One Owner 1989 Formula 350 With Only 2,400 Original Miles

Museum/Time Capsule Quality Throughout

Collector/Investment Quality Throughout

Just Out Of A Private Pontiac Firebird Collection

Collector Owned, Garaged, And Pampered

It Just Doesn't Get Any Better Than This For Pontiac Firebird Collectors

This One Is For The Serious Pontiac Firebird Enthusiast And Collector

$(KGrHqF,!o0E63YVss6gBO6mT5KiDw~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!i4E7E2,fQCHBO6mT3lL(!~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!lEE6pthV22-BO6mUJIVj!~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!iYE7S(u0t5SBO6mVHDEL!~~60_4.JPG

I remember going with my dad and sister to the local Pontiac dealership (Cathcart Pontiac, Ewing, NJ) in the spring of '89 as my sister wanted to buy a metallic blue showroom '89 Formula. It was a great looking car and I was rallying for her to buy it. The salesman/manager wouldn't come to agreement on a trade-in value on my sister's '84 Ford Mustang LX and the sales price of the Formula - she ended up at the local Ford dealership with a new-for-'89 Ford Probe GT instead :explode:

I love the Formulas and Trans Ams of this time period, and this maroon one is a fantastic find for a 3rd generation fan.