Cheers or Jeers: 57,000 Mile1966 Dodge Polara 880 wagon

6 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Classic looks and a good price!
    • Jeers! 318? What a slug.

1 family owned ONLY 57k MILES AND MINT. ORIGINAL!!TRULY STUNNING CHROME BRIGHT WORK VERY RARE CAR FROM CANADA. WHAT A CAR.AND1966 DODGE 9 PASS STATION WAGON IN MINT CONDITION. V-8 ,AUTO, RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE BRAND NEW.NO DISSAPOINTMENTS. YOU MUST SEE AND DRIVE TO BELIVE.

Folks, we are honored today to bring to ebay one fantastic and very rare 1966 dodge polara wagon being a real 9 passanger wagon with just 57,000 original miles. It has an amazing paint finish and perfect interior. Newer Radial white wall tires were recently added. Options include: 318 wideblock V8, automatic transmission, factory hubcaps, power steering, power brakes,This beautiful gold metallic paint with matching interior is simply one of the best!! When is the last time you've even seen one of these? Original - 2 owners - 1 family Treasure!!! Bid to own. You will not be dissapointed in this classic rare mopar. Don't miss out on this classic "one of a kind." Bid to own (((((reserve))))). and it runs and drives as good as new!no rust that we can find. Must see & drive. You can't miss on this one.

1983PontiacBonnevillesw098.jpg

1983PontiacBonnevillesw101.jpg

1983PontiacBonnevillesw138.jpg

1983PontiacBonnevillesw156.jpg

That copper paint and RB block in a nine passenger makes it a perfect 10 8)

I just reread that about it being a big 318 :blink: isn't it too late for that block looked like a 383 to me where's the Mopar Police around here to straighten this out for me?

Edited by 67impss

OK wiki for the win can't trust the grey cell as much as I used too

The Chrysler A engine is a small-block V8 automobile engine from Chrysler Corporation. It was produced from 1956 until 1967, when it was replaced by the wedge-head LA engine

The LA 318 was a 318 cu in (5.2 L) relative of the A 318. Like the A 318, it has a larger bore at 3.91 in (99 mm) as well as a stroke of 3.31 in (84 mm). It appeared shortly after the 273, in 1967, and proved tremendously successful.

This hits me hard... my Granpa had a '66 Polara (probably a 500)... after a series of short term Dodge Darts... and kept the Polara until 1985~86. Minty green sedan, my grandfather kept it sparkling clean... used to sew/patch up the interior by hand... In fact, I would suppose it was the car I was brought home from the hospital in (I remember my sister was brought home in it years later.) One of my favorite Mopar designs on the '60s. His car didn't have the gigantic speedo, his had the standard dual pod setup. I think just the 880 got the big speedo.

Unfortunately, after my grandmother passed, the car had too many memories and he sold it to a neighbor who almost immediately sidewiped it to hell and likely went to the crusher. :-(

Grandpa was a diehard Dodge man... so naturally, he replaced it with an Aries K. Ugh.