Spring weather...

It's still March, but today was 92. Seems too early for such warm weather, that's a May temp here normally. But I have used the A/C in the car during the last week. Cleaned the house ceiling fans and replaced the A/C filters today...A/C season will be here soon.

Anyone else notice unseasonably warm weather in their area during March?

The week before this past one was exceptionally warm. We broke several records with highs in the 70's and even 80's.

This past week was back to reality though with highs in the 40's and even upper 30's one day. Upper 40's and low 50's predicted this week, with a possible warmup the week after.

We've had an unseasonably mild winter, the last of the snow melted out of the flower beds and lawn yesterday, which usually doesn't happen until at least halfway through May. Highs this week in the low double digits.

Was lovely nice 37 degrees in Seattle for April 1st and I went skiing where we got 6 inches over night and 12 inches during the day. It was a Freaking Powderlicous Day on the slows. Just POW POW POUNDING. I am a bit stiff as I just tore up the mountain with all the power skiing, it was beautiful. They just anounced that due to our cool weather, the ski season has been extended now to May. If we stay cool they will keep extending it. We skiied all the way till July last year. Maybe the same this year. :D

SKI SKI SKI, Keep it cool and snowy baby!!! :metal:

We had a messed up end to March in Toronto.

Here's the results of a weather search for Mar 11th to Apr 1st:

Max Temp: 26 °C (79F)

Max Temp.Date: Mar.22 2012

Min temp: -5.1 °C (23F)

Min Temp. Date: Mar.27 2012

WOW, that is some extreme range change. Talk about hard on the body.

Yep, been unseasonably warm around here, too, except the last couple weeks or so.

But, this early nice weather has been frustrating, since I haven't been able to get my MCs out ... after having to put 'em away early last fall due to my open heart surgery. Irony rocks! ;)

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

* rNwJumpStartCruzNite | 5:30-10:30p; SAT, 05/12/12 | BeefVilla, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *

"How much can you take?" __ Oleander __ 'Hands Off The Wheel'

• 3 weeks later...

Guess that Global Warming, Ummmm climate change, deep freeze, hell’s furry is happening on the east coast.

Must be due to all the ghosts of the dead coming back to haunt the family hits! J NJ must be really haunted. :D

weather's been peculiar since last summer.

Since last summer? More like 3 years ago. Ever since we had the wet winter that led to a 7 acre lake in the backyard... then drought, warm fall, giant snowstorm, a slight return to normality, cool summer, Hurricane Irene, warm winter, drought, hot spring.

Mid-Atlantic has been nuts lately. I'm not longer surprised by anything.

weather's been peculiar since last summer.

Since last summer? More like 3 years ago. Ever since we had the wet winter that led to a 7 acre lake in the backyard... then drought, warm fall, giant snowstorm, a slight return to normality, cool summer, Hurricane Irene, warm winter, drought, hot spring.

Mid-Atlantic has been nuts lately. I'm not longer surprised by anything.

Come on ya gotta blame it on the mob! ;) Hell has no rath like a nocked off informant! :P

Plus we can blame our friendly politician again for Climate change on top of the Mob! :D

Edited by dfelt

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Although we don't have snow here we do experience very cold weather. With spring here it has been a blessing but I too have noticed how warm the weather is at this time. I'm imagining that by summer it will be scorching hot and literally unbearable.