You know your addicted to C&G when....

Now these all are a little cheesy/corny b/c i made them up....

You know your addicted to C&G when somebody yells a random word such as a cuss word, you yell the first word that comes to mind.

You know your addicted to C&G when drawing a smiley face you draw it horizontaly like this :) (i did that on accident before)

thats al i can come up wit for now, now you try to make some...

Oh please... I only come here for the Admins.  :tipsy:

Joking! You know you're addicted to C&G when you refer to past members, topics, and time periods in association with C&G Crash I, C&G Crash II, etc...

Pre-Crisis, Crisis 1, in between crises, Crisis 2, Post-crisis.

when you doodle a car in school and wonder how well it would go over in the member showcase

when there a sketch competition and all you can find yurself drawing is that one particular car

You know you're addicted to C&G when:

- You see a teal Aurora and immediately think, "That one looks just like Flybrian's".

- You see a unique car on the road and immediately commit it to memory so you can include it in the latest "Car Spotting" thread.

- You read a bad review of a GM car in Car and Driver and think to yourself, "Man, I gotta get FOG to tear this guy a new one"

- Every time you see a 240SX for sale, you feel the urge to tell blackviper about it.

- You know who "The Mullet Wearing Post Whore" is.

- When you plan vacations or road trips, one of the things that comes to mind is what C&G members live around that area.

- When you see a Q45 or a Datsun Maxima and you say to yourself "Dammit, Sixty8, why'd you have to sell out like that?" :AH-HA_wink:

- You try to convince your friends, relatives, or significant others to join C&G.

yo mama so ugly she make Michael Jackson look like Brad Pitt

charger did you mix up your own threads... tsk tsk

- When you plan vacations or road trips, one of the things that comes to mind is what C&G members live around that area.

Out of control !!! :lol:

That's exactly what's happened - List the places:

Long Island (3), Boston (2), Iowa (1), So Cal (handful), Central PA (1), SD (1), FL (3), NC flats (1), NC hilly (1 - and no pun intended by hilly, that JUST occurred to me) and on and on...apologize for any omissions

Edited by trinacriabob

- You see a unique car on the road and immediately commit it to memory so you can include it in the latest "Car Spotting" thread.

- You read a bad review of a GM car in Car and Driver and think to yourself, "Man, I gotta get FOG to tear this guy a new one"

HHAHA I did exactly that with that extended Ford explorer hearse. I had seen it before and I captured it with my camera phone just so I could post it here.

FOG usually beats me to the reviews.... but I'll read a review and think to myself "Gee... FOG is going to be busy tonight...."

you might be a C&G'er if anything Daimlerchrysler puts out has a cheap interior and can nevr be considered beautiful

you might be a C&G'er if anything Daimlerchrysler puts out has a cheap interior and can nevr be considered beautiful

Hey.... the truth hurts, you know. :P When DCX makes a beautiful vehicle with a high quality interior, I'll let you know, alright? Well... more like if, rather than when. :lol: Haha... hey, it's not my fault the only appealing car they have costs more than a Corvette. Actually, more than a Z06 Vette... damn Viper SRT10 coupe... so expensive! The only other car they make that I like is just a rebodied Mercedes Benz (Crossfire). Also, expensive. :D

Anywho...

You know you are addicted to C&G when you've heard of Brookville, especially two different ones in two different states.

You know you are addicted to C&G when you fantasize about meeting other C&G members.

You know you are addicted to C&G when your daily activities include getting on it for more than 4 hours a day. You need help when you're on it for more than 8 hours a day (like me... ).

You know you are addicted to C&G when you've made better friends here than in actual life.