Allen K

Fall '05 Photoshoot - 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

21 posts in this topic

Excellent!....any modifications you have done are so subtle, like they came from factory only better.  I am very impressed.

[post="9489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thank you kindly.

I'm gushing a bit about this car, but can't help it. It's a class-act. Supreme good taste in everyway. Striking in it's purity...that is what turns heads in a positive way...not outlandish modifications.

Even though they're tragically flawed wiht Auto-trans.-only & FWD, these Grand Prix are great cars. They're gorgeous, the bark of the 3800 SC motor is intoxicating and even with their spoilers, ground effects & rims they're very ANTI-Rice. I've come close to buying one on several occasions. :) Your car is one of the nicest examples I've ever seen. As a Salesman at Chevy of Lowell I sold a 2001 black GT coupe to a really hot dental hygenist. She was really sexy in a girl next door kind of way and had a pretty good personality too. Too bad she was a smoker. Edited by Sixty8panther

The spoiler perfectly compliments the rear end. Is it from a Camaro SS? That GP is simply awesome! :bowdown: I loved your 04 also, too bad its gone.

I see Allen K practically on a weekly basis. The badass black GP always catches my eye!

where did you get that spoiler? its not from factory im sure but id like to know where so i can get a similair one for a customers sunfire

It's made by Wings West, but I don't think they make one for Sunfire.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Edited by Allen K

It's made by Wings West, but I don't think they make one for Sunfire.

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

[post="18744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

its cool i just wanted to know where i could get one, i can make it fit with a little resin and chickenwire . . . thanks

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.