It's NOT FAIR!

post-51-0-35815100-1361322446_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-91990300-1361322446_thumb.jpg

This car, from the looks of the exterior, is exactly the car that started it all for me. Nearly identical to my first Toronado except this one has a sun roof. It popped up for sale on EBay today for $1500 less than 30 miles from my house.

Of course, I'm in Tulsa Oklahoma this week!!! :hissyfit: I'm trying to get in contact with the seller.

Looks straight from the pics...front bumper may be tweaked a bit and the passenger mirror looks low. I like those formal '80s luxury cars...if I had the time and space to fool around w/ older cars, I'd love to have a clean '80s Lincoln Town Car like my Dad had then or was in the movie 'Lincoln Lawyer', and a Caddy Fleetwood Brougham or early '80s Coupe de Ville to go with it.. :)

Is it me or does it need shocks in the rear, seems to be dragging it's butt. Over all nice clean car, I hope if it was meant to be it works out for you and goes your way. GoodLuck.

These use automatic leveling air shocks. As the shocks get older, they develop slow leaks. The air compressor will pump them back up while the car is running (unless the leak is more than the pump can handle) but it over works the compressor and burns it out. They are cheap and easy to replace as far as shocks go. I did front shocks, rear shocks, rear springs on mine. I picked up a pair of Monroe SensaTrack air shocks for about $60 on Ebay for the rear, a pair of NOS A/C Delco for $16 a pair(!!) for the front, and a pair of rear springs for about $100 and then paid a guy down the street to put it all on.

but... they're asking $1,500... I'm expecting to have to do that sort of stuff.

edit: and I already have a passenger side mirror assembly.