Entertaining? Informative?

Blake Noble

Both? I guess? I mean, just watch a few of these and tell me with a straight and honest face that you didn't giggle like a school girl at a One Direction concert at least one time.

Here's a review for the Saturn L-Series that also informs us that the Catera was "Cadillac's Chris Gaines album." I have no words.

This one ... would never meet John Davis's standards. No, not the one from the metal band that misspelled the name of a four-letter vegetable so that they could brand their music as edgy. I mean the bald one that's on PBS and chatters on about the newest Honda Accord with the sterility of a post-vasectomy middle-aged man cowering beneath a set of bleached white hospital bed sheets.

There's more on that channel, including reviews for such gems like the 2002 Toyota Echo and a Chuck Norris-era Dodge Ram. I think I know what I'm going to watch now until the new season of Top Gear airs.

Edited by black-knight

WOW :o It is amazing how stupid lemming reviews actually can sell auto's. I thought the internet was helping people to get informed and choose better auto's. Instead it looks like Lemmings are winning. :(

:banghead:

• 1 month later...

Thank you Blake, you magnificent bastard for introducing us to this channel. It has literally become my favorite thing on Youtube.

I'm going through nicotine and RCR withdrawls right now. I can't be a functioning member of society. I scream at small children, scare young mothers, and confuse new fathers.

Don't thank me. It's only a matter of time. I'll see you in the alley and I'll save you a cardboard box.

I have explosive diarrhoea. Not sure if it's a reaction to the way the Super Bowel is going or if it's from the BBQ pork, chips and queso and Colorado beer...

:alcoholic:

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar