Maybe this is why the Polish jokes are true...

Jet...agricultural...biplane...

Posted Image

Good for a whole 100mph. The plane it was designed to replace was a 1946-vintage prop biplane (the AN-2) that is still being used today.

The same people who built that (PZL) built this...

Posted Image

...a twin-engine bomber leftover from an airliner proposal built so poorly the Polish national airline rejected it. It was also made of so many different materials that it split apart in midair on a demonstration flight carrying prospective Romainian buyers. The 'improved' version had a new tail design so heavy it couldn't carry bombs and gear retractors so weak it flew with the wheels down. And it crashed, too.

They also built this...

Posted Image

...which caught fire alot and this...

Posted Image

...which is just plain ugly.

So...yay for Poland!

hahaha nice

but hey guys watch out... if your not careful... croc might see your funny joke an accuse you of being "racist and uninformed" :P

Edited by 04monteintimidator

hahaha nice

but hey guys watch out... if your not careful... croc might see your funny joke an accuse you of being "racist and uninformed" :P

And Polish Kris will be mad as well. And !!! Ted !!! And any other Poles on the site.

...like me!!!

YOU DIRTY ()*&(*#&@$)%(*@)$#(*@)(#&%)@(#)&^@#($)@(#*)

Nah, I'm way too international to care about ANY racial jokes... as long as they stay jokes that is. I've got Polish in me, but I've got 6 other countries in here too, so I really don't care about nationality anymore.

I wouldn't think anyone could take offense to this topic. It's in reference to the engineering prowess of the Polish Nation rather than towards the Polish race itself. I'd place this equivalent to jokes regarding Korean quality... it's about the product, not the race.

...like me!!!

YOU DIRTY ()*&(*#&@$)%(*@)$#(*@)(#&%)@(#)&^@#($)@(#*)

Nah, I'm way too international to care about ANY racial jokes... as long as they stay jokes that is. I've got Polish in me, but I've got 6 other countries in here too, so I really don't care about nationality anymore.

You too. What's the deal? Do all of the Polish guys on the site live in Canada? Seems like it. Yet there are no Toronto Italians on the site and Toronto is caked with them.

:lol:...im polish but mainly finnish and danish..

Wait, Chargerino, you're mostly Scandinavian, and you have such an out-there personality?

:scratchchin: Perhaps we shouldn't stereotype.

i dont get what u mean by that, along with alot of other times, but..could you at least explain to me what u mean this time?

i dont get what u mean by that, along with alot of other times, but..could you at least explain to me what u mean this time?

Scandinavians are stereotyped as being neutral, aseptic and not having a lot of outward displays of personality or emotion...that's how most Europeans from other countries see them from what I gather. A lot of it comes from the persistently $h!ty weather up there. It's always cloudy...just like Seattle. They also tend to have a higher than average incidence of alcoholism, probably as a result of that. I've only changed planes in Scandinavia (at Copenhagen) and looking out the window, I'll keep it at that. Beach, sunshine, good food, in your face people....those are all SOUTH of there.

Got it, Charge?

Scandinavians are stereotyped as being neutral, aseptic and not having a lot of outward displays of personality or emotion...

Got it, Charge?

Tell me how i relate to that? :unsure:

You too.  What's the deal?  Do all of the Polish guys on the site live in Canada?  Seems like it.  Yet there are no Toronto Italians on the site and Toronto is caked with them.

The town I grew up in had a lot of Italians too. It's not far from Toronto either. There seemed to be some kind of correlation between being Italian, wearing too much hair gel, wife beaters and driving Hondas. I mean, I'm not being racist here, but I really wanted to tell most of the Italians I went to high school with to wear a real shirt, stop gluing up their hair, and stop buying old Civics and Accords.

I really don't even understand where the Honda thing comes from - I mean, the black Italian hair lends itself to gel, most of them were muscular, so I can at least understand where the gel and wife beaters come from, but Honda love?

:duh:

Oh, brother!

Read what I said up above -- that you HAVE a personality, now do you get it?

:lol: yes after alot of explaining...i can be pretty quick to catch somethings (so im told), but i also alot can be very incridbly slow!

The town I grew up in had a lot of Italians too. It's not far from Toronto either. There seemed to be some kind of correlation between being Italian, wearing too much hair gel, wife beaters and driving Hondas. I mean, I'm not being racist here, but I really wanted to tell most of the Italians I went to high school with to wear a real shirt, stop gluing up their hair, and stop buying old Civics and Accords.

I really don't even understand where the Honda thing comes from - I mean, the black Italian hair lends itself to gel, most of them were muscular, so I can at least understand where the gel and wife beaters come from, but Honda love?

:duh:

That's a Guido. Or a Gino to Canadians. We don't have any of that out West. Italians are assimilated out here. Yep, gel and wife beaters...bad news! BTW, was that Woodbridge? I thought they liked big American cars...I think of a Guido driving a Monte Carlo SS, a Grand Prix, a 'maro or an FBird....that's standard issue, just like those sandals people from India are born with.

aaah yes the guido... standard issue transport for them over on the east coast is a hummer(with shiny rims of course), a riced RSX, a G35 or a riced out previous gen 'stang... only people ive seen drivin MCs here are older guys in their 40s... and kids like me... haha

aaah yes the guido... standard issue transport for them over on the east coast is a hummer(with shiny rims of course), a riced RSX, a G35 or a riced out previous gen 'stang... only people ive seen drivin MCs here are older guys in their 40s... and kids like me... haha

Ok, maybe they've changed. Can't keep up with Tri-state area Guido car trends living out on "the coast."

Flinging around all these insults about Polish planes and you forget the ugliest of them all.

I think your dancing chicks have bathing suits of Polish design...they got their swatch patterns "confused." Edited by trinacriabob

Posted Image

Mitsubishi G4M Betty

Another country that shouldnt make plane. the "Flying zippo" is not a compliment.

Edited by capriceman

Coolest. Plane. EVER

Posted Image

P-51 Mustang...I so wish I could own one

P-51's are cool, but my favorite WW2 plane was the F-4U Vought Corsair:

Posted Image

Pretty. Deadly. Mostly deadly.

And my favorite fighter of all:

Posted Image

F/A-22. Bow down, beeeyotch. :thumbsup::idhitit:

Polish aircraft may not be the among the best in the world, but it's people generally are.

Agreed! 8)

As far as Croc... well, there's a lot of selective b!tching going on around here. :wink:

Agreed abotu the SR71!!!

The coolest palne of WWII is the Supermarine Spitfire. :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image