William Maley

Nissan News: Revealed! 2017 Nissan Pathfinder

Nissan found success when it changed the Pathfinder from a rough and tumble SUV to a mainstream crossover in 2013. For 2017, Nissan has given the Pathfinder a mid-cycle refresh and hopes the success streak continues.

The big change lies under the hood as Nissan has given the 3.5L V6 direct injection. This increases power ratings from 260 horsepower and 240 pound-feet to 284 and 259 respectively. Other changes to the engine include a revised combustion chamber, pistons, and intake manifold. Nissan's Xtronic CVT comes standard and you have the choice of either front or all-wheel drive. Fuel economy is said to be the same as the current model. Towing is up by a 1,000 pounds to 6,000.

The Pathfinder's exterior now matches up with Nissan's current lineup with revised front and rear fascias and sharper lines. Wheel sizes range from 18 to 20 inches. The interior remains mostly same with the only change of note being the Pathfinder getting the latest version of the NissanConnect infotainment system.

The 2017 Nissan Pathfinder will be available at dealers later this year. Pricing will be announced at a later date.

Source: Nissan

2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Album: 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
9 images
0 comments

Press Release is on Page 2

Click here to view the article

We'll this should keep it selling well and being liked even more as it has more motivation to move. Sadly it still has the same MPG and they only quote 2wd, so you have to figure the 4wd unit has mid teens at best which sucks in comparison to others in this market segment. Be interesting to see what happens.

We'll this should keep it selling well and being liked even more as it has more motivation to move. Sadly it still has the same MPG and they only quote 2wd, so you have to figure the 4wd unit has mid teens at best which sucks in comparison to others in this market segment. Be interesting to see what happens.

Some may still be happy with that....

Still a lumbering minivan on short stilts.  Combine that with an uber-crappy CVT and you have what amounts to a giant slug on wheels, guaranteed to require many trips back to the dealer service department.  Other than that I really like it.

Still a lumbering minivan on short stilts.  Combine that with an uber-crappy CVT and you have what amounts to a giant slug on wheels, guaranteed to require many trips back to the dealer service department.  Other than that I really like it.

I think someone needs to change their old Granny pantys, your becoming very sassy in your old age! ;):P

I think someone needs to change their old Granny pantys, your becoming very sassy in your old age! ;):P

:angry:  :o  ;)  *you're

Edited by ocnblu

:angry:  :o  ;)  *you're

:roflmao:

• Upvote 1