William Maley

Genesis News: 2017 Genesis G90 To Start At $69,050

Before too long, the G90 will be hitting Genesis showrooms. Hence why Genesis has announced pricing for their flagship model.

When it hits dealers at the end of the month, the G90 will carry a base price of $69,050 (includes a $950 destination charge). For that, it will net you a 3.3L twin-turbo V6 with 365 horsepower and 376 pound-feet of torque. Standard equipment includes 19-inch alloy wheels, HID headlights, leather interior, power seats (22-way for the driver, 16-way for the passenger); Lexicon 7.1 surround-sound audio system with 17 speakers, 12.3-inch infotainment system, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert, and more.

Wanting a bit more oomph? Then step up to the 5.0L V8 which comes with 420 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque. Pricing for this model begins at $70,650. The G90 V8 also adds power adjustments for the rear seats with memory function, full LED headlights, and more.

All-wheel drive is available for both engines for only an additional $2,500 

Source: Genesis

Press Release is on Page 2

GENESIS ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS G90 LUXURY FLAGSHIP SEDAN

• G90 pricing starts at $68,100 with an all-new powerful 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine
  • Standard suite of world-class safety technology and premium features including the industry’s first Amazon Alexa skill integration
  • Genesis Experience provides stress-free ownership with unprecedented levels of convenience and customer care programs 

FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 2, 2016 – Genesis today announced pricing for its G90 flagship luxury sedan, which will compete at the top of the premium luxury car segment with world-class technological innovations and the highest levels of refinement, convenience and dynamic performance. Starting at $68,100, the Genesis G90 comes well-equipped with an all-new powerful 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine, an uncompromised suite of driver safety technologies, plus best-in-class standard features. One of these innovative features includes the industry’s first Amazon Alexa skill that allows owners to send remote voice commands to the G90 through Genesis Connected Services. The G90’s available 5.0-liter V8 GDI engine is priced at $69,700 and adds premium amenities for the ultimate in passenger comfort and luxury refinement. Like all Genesis vehicles, the G90 takes luxury to another level with the Genesis Experience, a comprehensive owner program providing first rate customer assurance with enhanced maintenance programs and an industry-leading warranty.

“The Genesis G90 not only presents a compelling product offering, but also a unique ownership experience to create value for our customers,” said Erwin Raphael, general manager of Genesis in the U.S. market. “The G90 embodies all the hallmarks of a modern luxury vehicle with timeless design, performance engineering and innovative technology, while offering owners an unprecedented level of choice, convenience and customer care.”

The G90 will be available in Genesis retailers at the end of this month, and is offered in both rear-wheel and all–wheel drive to meet customers’ varying performance needs and vehicle demands.

2017 GENESIS G90 – PRICING STRUCTURE

2017 Genesis G90

Engine

Powertrain

MSRP

G90 3.3T Premium

3.3L Twin-Turbo V6

RWD

$68,100

AWD

$70,600

G90 5.0 Ultimate

5.0L V8 GDI

RWD

$69,700

AWD

$72,200

*MSRP excludes $950 freight charge

In addition, the G90 is equipped with an uncompromised level of standardized safety technology, unrivaled in the premium luxury class. This comprehensive suite of standard safety features works to minimize risk and maximize protection for the driver, passenger and other road users.

Standard Advanced Safety & Technology Highlights:

• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
  • Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
  • Smart Blind Spot Detection (SBSD) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
  • Lane Keep Assist (LKA) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
  • Dynamic Bending Light (DBL) and High Beam Assist
  • Pre-safety seat belt and nine airbags
  • Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start
  • Electronic Parking Brake with Automatic Vehicle Hold
  • Multi-view and forward-view cornering camera
  • Front and rear parking sensors 

Furthermore all Genesis vehicles, including the G90, launch with consumer-centric programs as part of the Genesis Experience. From service valet appointments scheduled using the Genesis mobile app to complimentary maintenance and Genesis Connected Services, the ownership experience is designed to provide time-saving conveniences.

• 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
  • 3 years/36K miles Complimentary Service Valet
  • 3 years Complimentary Genesis Connected Services including Connected Care, Remote, and Guidance
  • 3 years Complimentary SiriusXM® Travel Link (Traffic & Data)
  • 3 years Complimentary Map Care – Annual Map Updates
  • Best-in-Industry Warranty with Enhanced Roadside Assistance and Concierge Services

View full article

3 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

No effin way would I spend $70K on a vehicle made by Hyundai. 

No, but I may lease one if there is enough incentive in it. 

Over priced for those over rated DOHC garbage engines. I honestly do NOT see how they could sell them when there are far superior cars out there in this segment.

Can't get a V8 in a CT6, the twin turbo V6 in this is cheaper than a CT6 too.  So I don't think it is really that unrealistic a price.  A Lexus LS460 is this price, and that car has a V8 from 2007 under the hood.

14 hours ago, smk4565 said:

Can't get a V8 in a CT6, the twin turbo V6 in this is cheaper than a CT6 too.  So I don't think it is really that unrealistic a price.  A Lexus LS460 is this price, and that car has a V8 from 2007 under the hood.

But you can get a twin-turbo V6 in the CT6 with more horsepower and torque and AWD for $1k less than the G90.... and that gets you the Premium Luxury package with Panaray, and all the exterior video upgrades.  Plus, the TTV6 still has more torque than the V8, so for the price of the V8 G90 RWD, you can get a CT6 with Panary, AWD, 4-wheel steering, Magnetic ride control, active braking, plus a whole host of other stuff.

The CT6 is still the better deal. 

• Upvote 1

So True Drew, the CT6 is the far better Deal over the G90! :metal: 

You could argue the CT6 has better looks or interior, or better equipment for the price for sure.  The 2 cars are close, but you can argue the V8 is better than a turbo V6 if you like V8 sound or smoothness.  I am not saying I would take a G90 over a CT6, I actually think there are better buys than both for $70-80k, but I don't think the Genesis pricing is out of line.

5 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

You could argue the CT6 has better looks or interior, or better equipment for the price for sure.  The 2 cars are close, but you can argue the V8 is better than a turbo V6 if you like V8 sound or smoothness.  I am not saying I would take a G90 over a CT6, I actually think there are better buys than both for $70-80k, but I don't think the Genesis pricing is out of line.

The sound of silence?  We're not talking about Camaros or Mustangs here... these are posh and quiet luxury cars. How the power is delivered is more important than a sound the manufacturer will try hard to suppress in the first place. 

• Upvote 1

V8s are smoother and make less noise than a boosted 6, especially the GM 3.0TT which has gotten knocked for be unrefined, although I never have been in a car with it.

Either way, if you are going to spend $70,000 on a car, get a 2 year old S-class off lease, it mops the floor with anything else at $70k.  

15 hours ago, smk4565 said:

V8s are smoother and make less noise than a boosted 6, especially the GM 3.0TT which has gotten knocked for be unrefined, although I never have been in a car with it.

Either way, if you are going to spend $70,000 on a car, get a 2 year old S-class off lease, it mops the floor with anything else at $70k.  

1. I've driven the 3.6TT in multiple (every?) application and it is not at all unrefined.... I can't imagine the smaller displacement version would be less refined than the big one used in V-Series and V-Sports.  There is simply less moving mass in there.  Even in the ATS-V, I would almost call the 3.6TT too refined for that application.... but that is mostly exhaust tuning.

2. Nearly no one pays $70,000 for a 2-year old full size luxury car because they can't lease them. This is the crowd that leases everything because then they can write it off their taxes. 

It's kind of a heavy car compared to the CT6, I think the interior looks the part for the price, but so does the CT6 for the price.

Either way, both cars make a statement for the price, but the Cadillac does a better job of being it's own kind of car.

This is just a car that beats the Lexus LS at it's own game, which itself came about to beat the S-Class at it's own game. I think the original LS actually did that, but the current one is so long in the tooth, and the concept that Lexus showed recently of their future flagship doesn't work. The LC is sexy as hell, but it's a coupe and it works.

I'm okay with the way they price it, because it looks like their lease payments and how they turn out (like Drew mentioned) are going to be the judge of how well they do. They don't plan to sell money here, more like off-loading any excess capacity they reserve for Korea.

`

They sell 30,000 G90's per year there, kind of like how in the recent good years, Cadillac sells ~30,000 Escalades in the U.S.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • Similar Content

• By William Maley
      One thing Jeep is very good at is providing different variations of their models to fit a buyer’s desire and budget. The Grand Cherokee is an excellent example with seven different models on offer. Jeep is using this same strategy for the Cherokee with seven different trims ranging from the base Sport to luxurious Overland. We spent some time in the Overland to see if a luxury version of the Cherokee makes any sense.
      The Overland model stands out from other Cherokees as the lower body cladding is painted in the same color as the body. Depending on what color you select, it will either make the Cherokee look good or just a giant blob - the latter being the case for our silver test vehicle. A set of 18-inch polished aluminum wheels come standard and add a nice touch of class. Compared to other Cherokee’s I’ve driven, the Overland does feel a little bit more luxurious. This comes down to some of the appointments used such as cream leather upholstery for the seats and door panels, a texture dash cover finished in brown, and accent stitching.  Overland models get power seats for driver and passenger. This makes it easy to find a comfortable position thanks to the adjustments on offer. Backseat passengers also get their own set of adjustments - reclining, and sliding the seat forward and back. Passengers will have no complaints in terms of space or overall comfort. One area that a fair number of people will complain about is cargo space. The Cherokee is towards the bottom of the class with only 24.6 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 54.9 cubic feet when folded. This comes down Jeep making certain compromises to be able to fit all of the off-road hardware to the Cherokee. The 8.4-inch UConnect system fitted to the Cherokee is the previous-generation version. While you do miss out on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, UConnect still comes with one of easiest interfaces to wrap your head around with large touch buttons and redundant physical shortcut buttons. Powering the Cherokee Overland is a 3.2L V6 with 271 horsepower and 239 pound-feet of torque. This is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission and Jeep’s Active Drive II 4WD system. With this Cherokee tipping the scales at 4,046 pounds, the V6 is the right engine for the job. It offers enough performance for everyday driving and is one of the most refined engines in the class. The nine-speed automatic provides smooth and quick upshifts. Downshifts are another story as the transmission seems somewhat reluctant whenever merging or making a pass. The Cherokee has some of the worst fuel economy numbers in the class with EPA figures of 18 City/26 Highway/21 Combined. I was able to eek out 22 MPG during my week of driving in mostly urban areas. Ride comfort is a plus point to the Cherokee as the suspension absorbs most impacts from bumps and other road imperfections. Road and wind noise are kept to very acceptable levels. One area that Cherokee does surprisingly well is in handling. Despite its off-road credentials, the Cherokee handles with confidence with a limited amount of body roll. The steering is precise and has some decent weight. Still, the Cherokee lacks the fun element you would find in competitors such as the Mazda CX-5. The Overland trim is quite expensive with a starting price of $38,690 with 4WD. This particular model seen here came with an as-tested price of $43,690 with a few options ticked such as the Active Drive II system, Technology Package (includes adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, parking assist, and rain-sensing wipers), and a panoramic sunroof. For that kind of cash, you can get into a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 that offers slightly more power and returns similar fuel economy figures. The Overland is nice a variant of the Cherokee. But there is no way it can justify a price tag of nearly $44,000. If you really want a nice Cherokee, drop down to the Limited and go easy on the options list. Disclaimer: Jeep Provided the Cherokee, Insurance, and One Tank of Gas
      Year: 2017
      Make: Jeep
      Model: Cherokee
      Trim: Overland
      Engine: 3.2L DOHC 24-Valve V6
      Driveline: Nine-Speed Automatic, 4WD
      Horsepower @ RPM: 271 @ 6,500
      Torque @ RPM: 239 @ 4,400
      Fuel Economy: City/Highway/Combined - 18/26/21
      Curb Weight: 4,046 lbs
      Location of Manufacture: Belvidere, Illinois
      Base Price: $37,695
      As Tested Price: $43,690 (Includes $1,095.00 Destination Charge)
      Options:
      CommandView Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof - $1,755.00
      Technology Group - $1,645.00
      Jeep Active Drive II - $1,205.00
      Heavy Duty Package Group - $295.00

View full article
    • By William Maley
      One thing Jeep is very good at is providing different variations of their models to fit a buyer’s desire and budget. The Grand Cherokee is an excellent example with seven different models on offer. Jeep is using this same strategy for the Cherokee with seven different trims ranging from the base Sport to luxurious Overland. We spent some time in the Overland to see if a luxury version of the Cherokee makes any sense.
      The Overland model stands out from other Cherokees as the lower body cladding is painted in the same color as the body. Depending on what color you select, it will either make the Cherokee look good or just a giant blob - the latter being the case for our silver test vehicle. A set of 18-inch polished aluminum wheels come standard and add a nice touch of class. Compared to other Cherokee’s I’ve driven, the Overland does feel a little bit more luxurious. This comes down to some of the appointments used such as cream leather upholstery for the seats and door panels, a texture dash cover finished in brown, and accent stitching.  Overland models get power seats for driver and passenger. This makes it easy to find a comfortable position thanks to the adjustments on offer. Backseat passengers also get their own set of adjustments - reclining, and sliding the seat forward and back. Passengers will have no complaints in terms of space or overall comfort. One area that a fair number of people will complain about is cargo space. The Cherokee is towards the bottom of the class with only 24.6 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 54.9 cubic feet when folded. This comes down Jeep making certain compromises to be able to fit all of the off-road hardware to the Cherokee. The 8.4-inch UConnect system fitted to the Cherokee is the previous-generation version. While you do miss out on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, UConnect still comes with one of easiest interfaces to wrap your head around with large touch buttons and redundant physical shortcut buttons. Powering the Cherokee Overland is a 3.2L V6 with 271 horsepower and 239 pound-feet of torque. This is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission and Jeep’s Active Drive II 4WD system. With this Cherokee tipping the scales at 4,046 pounds, the V6 is the right engine for the job. It offers enough performance for everyday driving and is one of the most refined engines in the class. The nine-speed automatic provides smooth and quick upshifts. Downshifts are another story as the transmission seems somewhat reluctant whenever merging or making a pass. The Cherokee has some of the worst fuel economy numbers in the class with EPA figures of 18 City/26 Highway/21 Combined. I was able to eek out 22 MPG during my week of driving in mostly urban areas. Ride comfort is a plus point to the Cherokee as the suspension absorbs most impacts from bumps and other road imperfections. Road and wind noise are kept to very acceptable levels. One area that Cherokee does surprisingly well is in handling. Despite its off-road credentials, the Cherokee handles with confidence with a limited amount of body roll. The steering is precise and has some decent weight. Still, the Cherokee lacks the fun element you would find in competitors such as the Mazda CX-5. The Overland trim is quite expensive with a starting price of $38,690 with 4WD. This particular model seen here came with an as-tested price of $43,690 with a few options ticked such as the Active Drive II system, Technology Package (includes adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, parking assist, and rain-sensing wipers), and a panoramic sunroof. For that kind of cash, you can get into a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 that offers slightly more power and returns similar fuel economy figures. The Overland is nice a variant of the Cherokee. But there is no way it can justify a price tag of nearly $44,000. If you really want a nice Cherokee, drop down to the Limited and go easy on the options list. Disclaimer: Jeep Provided the Cherokee, Insurance, and One Tank of Gas
      Year: 2017
      Make: Jeep
      Model: Cherokee
      Trim: Overland
      Engine: 3.2L DOHC 24-Valve V6
      Driveline: Nine-Speed Automatic, 4WD
      Horsepower @ RPM: 271 @ 6,500
      Torque @ RPM: 239 @ 4,400
      Fuel Economy: City/Highway/Combined - 18/26/21
      Curb Weight: 4,046 lbs
      Location of Manufacture: Belvidere, Illinois
      Base Price: $37,695
      As Tested Price: $43,690 (Includes $1,095.00 Destination Charge)
      Options:
      CommandView Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof - $1,755.00
      Technology Group - $1,645.00
      Jeep Active Drive II - $1,205.00
      Heavy Duty Package Group - $295.00
    • By William Maley
      With all of the new improvements and technology for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler, it was going to slightly more expensive. We now know how much more that will be.
      Motor1 reports that when the Wrangler hits dealers early next year, it will have a starting price of $28,190 (includes a $1,195 destination charge) for the base 2-door Wrangler. This is an increase of $3,000 when compared to the 2017 model. All 2018 Wrangler models see an average increase of $3,020 to their base price.
      You're not getting much with the Wrangler Sport. Standard equipment includes a six-speed manual gearbox, Dana axles, and 17-inch All Season Bridgestone tires. You'll need to shell out some cash if you want power windows and locks; keyless entry, and air conditioning. The Sahara is slightly better equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels, painted fenders, upgraded audio system, and power accessories. But Jeep is only offering the Sahara in the 4-door Unlimited which will set you back $38,540.
      Rubicon models come equipped with a load of off-road goodies such as beefier Dana 44 axles, electronic locking differentials, automatic swaybar disconnects, upgraded transfer case, and BF Goodrich off-road tires. The Rubicon begins at $38,190 for the two-door and $41,690 for the four-door Unlimited.
      Source: The Car Connection, Motor1

View full article
    • By William Maley
      With all of the new improvements and technology for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler, it was going to slightly more expensive. We now know how much more that will be.
      Motor1 reports that when the Wrangler hits dealers early next year, it will have a starting price of $28,190 (includes a $1,195 destination charge) for the base 2-door Wrangler. This is an increase of $3,000 when compared to the 2017 model. All 2018 Wrangler models see an average increase of $3,020 to their base price.
      You're not getting much with the Wrangler Sport. Standard equipment includes a six-speed manual gearbox, Dana axles, and 17-inch All Season Bridgestone tires. You'll need to shell out some cash if you want power windows and locks; keyless entry, and air conditioning. The Sahara is slightly better equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels, painted fenders, upgraded audio system, and power accessories. But Jeep is only offering the Sahara in the 4-door Unlimited which will set you back $38,540.
      Rubicon models come equipped with a load of off-road goodies such as beefier Dana 44 axles, electronic locking differentials, automatic swaybar disconnects, upgraded transfer case, and BF Goodrich off-road tires. The Rubicon begins at $38,190 for the two-door and $41,690 for the four-door Unlimited.
      Source: The Car Connection, Motor1
    • By Drew Dowdell
      Previous Page Next Page As the 2017 Los Angeles auto show wraps up today, let's take a look back at the new vehicles we saw.  Part one, the largest grouping by far, the mainstream crossovers and SUVs.
      2018 Nissan Kicks

The Details: The Kicks has been sold in the South American market for a few years.  It migrates north to replace the Nissan Juke.  It comes with a 1.6 liter engine and CVT routing all 125 stampeding horses and 115 lb-ft of torque through the front wheels.
      Why it Matters: A rolling mass-market crossover cliche;  Floating roof, genuine simulated contrast stitching, flat bottom steering wheel. Product planners pulled out all the stops when faced with trying to make a crossover that could only be had with front-wheel drive and a 125 hp 4-cylinder interesting and relevant. Expect performance to be sedentary and price to be cheap. The 2018 Kicks probably sell well for price alone, but the Kia Soul seems more interesting if AWD is not on the shopping list and Renegade or Ecosport if AWD is needed. Click here to read more about the 2018 Nissan Kicks.
      Competitors: Kia Soul, Chevrolet Trax, Jeep Renegade, Toyota C-HR, Honda HR-V, Ford EcoSport, Mazda CX-3, Ambien, Tylenol PM
      2018 Jeep Wrangler

The Details: New Turbo-4, updated V6, 8-speed auto or 6-speed manual, 3.0 liter diesel coming, plug-in hybrid coming. Lots more details at our 2018 Jeep Wrangler article.
      Why it Matters: The Wrangler was easily the most iconic vehicle shown at the 2017 LA Auto Show.  FCA finally modernized the Wrangler, a feat hard to do with tons of purists out there. I think they have managed to pull it off in such a way that brings the Wrangler up to date and will still satisfy all but the staunchest of luddites. The Wrangler has been a segment of one for years with the only close competitor being the Toyota 4Runner. Click here to read more about the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
      Competitors: Toyota 4Runner, Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon with a 66% discount

Next up: Subaru Ascent and Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line

2019 Subaru Ascent

The Details: Subaru gets back into the mid-size crossover game with a conventional looking 3-row. Power only comes from an all new direct injected 260 hp, 277 lb-ft turbocharged boxer 4-cylinder. AWD and CVT are standard.
      Why it Matters: Subaru’s last attempt at a mid-size crossover bombed hard. It was odd looking, over priced, and had terrible fuel economy.  This time Subaru took the safe route, put their Forester on the copy machine and enlarged it 150%. Of the mass-market crossovers I visited during the show, the new Ascent had one of the nicest interiors I encountered. That said, it will need that asset because it is definitely on the smaller side of the segment.  People shopping the Chevrolet Traverse or Honda Pilot will probably find this Subaru to be too cramped. Subaru is one of the strongest growing brands in the US  and the new Ascent is going to add to that momentum. Click here to read more information about the 2019 Subaru Ascent
      Competitors: Every mainstream 3-row crossover made, but especially the Mazda CX-9, Toyota Highlander, Kia Sorento, Volkswagen Atlas ,and Nissan Pathfinder
      2018 Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line

The Details: A sport appearance package for your smallish-midsize Volkswagen crossover. 19” wheels for R-Line SEL trims and 20” wheels for R-Line SEL Premium trims. Sportier bumpers with ample gloss black applique, black headliner, R-Line logos plastered on everything.  Otherwise, it’s the same as any new Tiguan available at your local VW dealer since July. Click here to read more information about the Volkswagen Tiguan
      Why it matters: Audi tastes and Volkswagen budget? Say no more!
      Competitors: Every small crossover made, but especially Mazda CX-5 and Nissan Rogue

Next up: Hyundai Kona, Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Kia Sorento
      2018 Hyundai Kona

The Details: A funky new compact crossover from Hyundai that you’ll either love or hate the looks of.  All of the standard stuff is there, two choices of 4-cylinder, turbocharged and not, Front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, floating roof treatment.
      Why it matters: A Hyundai designer and Jeep designer snuck into a Citroen design studio one night and made a baby.  As crowded as the compact crossover segment is getting, there are a lot of forgettable entries. Hyundai made sure you won’t forget theirs. Click here to read more about the 2018 Hyundai Kona
      Competitors: Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Toyota C-HR, Chevrolet Trax, Ford Ecosport, used Pontiac Azteks
      2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

The Details: A compact crossover with more of an emphasis on sport than most of its peers. A 1.5 liter turbo direct-injected 4-cylinder offers a compelling 152 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque at 2,000 rpm. Super All-Wheel Control, Mitsubishi’s selectable all-wheel drive system offers a bit more control over exactly what the wheels are up to.  The transmission is a CVT. All trims except the base model get Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
      Why it matters: I knew the Mitsubishi Eclipse.  The Mitsubishi Eclipse was a friend of mine.  You sir, are no Mitsubishi Eclipse. That said, Mitsubishi is clinging on for dear life in the US market at the moment, and sports hatchbacks are not where the money is at right now.  Name issues aside, the Eclipse Cross was one of the bigger surprises for me at the 2017 LA Auto Show.  It looks great in person, the interior is up-market for the segment, the powertrain sounds promising, and pricing is set to start at $23,295.  Mitsubishi could have a hit on their hands if they manage to get the word out. Click here to read more about the 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
      Competitors: Jeep Renegade, Mazda CX3, Honda HR-V, Chevrolet Trax, Ford Eco-Sport, Subaru CrossTrek

2019 Kia Sorento

The Details: The 2.0T is gone. The 2.4 4-cylinder and 3.3 V6 continue on, but now paired with a new Kia designed 8-speed automatic. Light interior and exterior refresh that won’t be noticeable to most people. Diesel option is on the way.
      Why it Matters: The Sorento is Kia’s 4th best selling models clocking in almost 92k units for 2017 so far. This incremental refresh keeps it up to date and relevant in a competitive market. The Sorento is Kia’s largest crossover, but like the Subaru Ascent, it is on the small side of the 3-row crossover segment. It’s most compelling feature being price and warranty. Click here to read more about the 2019 Kia Sorento
      Competitors: Subaru Ascent, Hyundai Santa Fe, Mazda CX9, Toyota Highlander, Mitsubishi Outlander

Previous Page Next Page
      View full article
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook