Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

Karmann SUC Concept

19 posts in this topic

Well, I guess this is a preview for the next Lincoln Aviator convertible, an homage to the classic 60's Continental.

It may look strange now...but I bet this is an emerging trend and some SUVs will be going in this direction. Chunky, up high and some off road ability, convertibles, 2 doors etc. I think it's ahead of it's time.

Top up:

Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

I think there is going to be a return of the two-door SUV and even more blending of car style and suv. I can see it coming.

I don't think SUVs will be converts anytime soon. We have so few convertible variants as cars that I doubt they would start making SUV convertibles.

Prelude to a 2008 VW Thing?

[post="10901"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LMAO

Love the suicide door but man is it ugly and pointless.

It may look strange now...but I bet this is an emerging trend and some SUVs will be going in this direction.  Chunky, up high and some off road ability, convertibles, 2 doors etc.  I think it's ahead of it's time.

Top up:

Posted Image

[post="14209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ahead of its time? I guess everything old is new again.

Posted Image

-RBB

Thanks RhuBarB, great point. :)

..by 'ahead of it's time', I meant that it was bringing back that concept of the convertible SUV, after a long absence. There is a massive variety of 4-doors. So sick of the homoginized SUV....they are all the same. I'm glad this is stretching things a bit. It seems so appealing to me the idea of an open air SUV...I love those Jimmy and Blazer two doors.

Amazing idea and concept. Though not the best looking, it has some good lines that could definitely be translated into a well-made Cadillac or Lincoln...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0