New Sebring Spy Shots (from Autospies)

The side looks pretty good, except for the laughably cheap greenhouse fake-out in the C-pillar. The back is sort of Avalon-esque, and the front is going to be hideous. Plus, we already know the interior is typical Chrysler (it sucks).

The side profile has much more character than most of the competition; notibly the Camry and Accord. The size is right, and the rear isn't half bad. The Sebring may have a fighting shot in this cutthroat midsize market. If it's successfully posititoned as the younger brother to the 300, it may be a hit.

Those C-Pillars SUCK!

I'd rather have the window outline.

Overall, this looks to be quite attractive.

From what I can see, I like it. The high beltline they popularized with the 300 is being copied by other manufacturers. Look at the new Camry and Optima. The "Chrysler" lettering on the decklid seems redundant, because if I remember correctly, it's spelled out in the shield on the winged emblem also. I agree with the person that said the C-pillar has some ION in it, but I think here it is better executed. I'll have to see the black-out triangle on a light colored car to pass judgment, it may lose the ION echo in a lighter color. For me, I feel like this will be another Caliber. I hated it at first, but the more spy photos that come out, the more intrigued I become.

The pictures look like they were taken in a foreign country. Look at the top picture, some of the other vehicles in the picture are not available here, and the "P" sign looks euro.

Edited by ocnblu

I feel like this will be another Caliber.  I hated it at first, but the more spy photos that come out, the more intrigued I become.

That's funny. The more I see of the Caliber, the more I hate it. Literally.