Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2019 Chevy Silverado 2.7-liter, 4-cylinder hits 23 mpg

ccap41

2 hours ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

Yeah, kind of the 'brodozer' stereotype...saw a lot of those in the Phoenix area, useless douchebags driving huge trucks on 33 tires w/ ugly wheels, cheesy custom grilles and lighting, etc.. probably never once went off road, just driving around town.   I remember there was a dealer or two in Scottsdale that specialized in them--had a row of new/slightly used F150s, Rams, GM pickups lifted with tasteless cheesy mods.   Then there are coal-rolling diesel douchebags with the  foot wide stack in the bed...

My local Chevy/GMC dealer sells new 1500's with wheels/tires and a small lift brand new. They're not terrible but they're definitely on the track to be true bro-dozers. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

LoL...speaking of 'sista-dozers', I do know a lady that is about 5'1", drives a Ram 3500 crew cab dually...she works w/ show horses in her spare time. 

At my kids middle school a few years ago woman who was 4-8, 90 pounds at best, drove a lifted Hummer H2 with oversized tires.

We frequently wound up parking next to each other. me at that time 5'11 and driving a MINI Cooper S.

14 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Complete with a "Silly boys! Trucks are for girls!" sticker. 

And hanging truck balls...although a few of those ladies could probably piss further standing up than any guy here.

21 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

The Bro-Dozer starter pack. 

We have a secretion (and yes, secretion not section) of town (Johnstown, small community outside of Columbus) where yuppies have moved into the bro dozer community. Everything is either an Audi SUV or an F350/Ram 3500 dually diesel. LOTS of Bro dozer type trucks rolling coal over there.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, A Horse With No Name said:

At my kids middle school a few years ago woman who was 4-8, 90 pounds at best, drove a lifted Hummer H2 with oversized tires.

We frequently wound up parking next to each other. me at that time 5'11 and driving a MINI Cooper S.

Is someone trying to compensate for something? 🤔 😏

:roflmao:

• Agree 1

• 5 months later...

Chevy sent me an email about their new Lift kits. New GM Lift kits for 4WD and 2WD trucks.

image.png

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/search/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500#/98004/Suspension Upgrade Systems?sortId=top

8 hours ago, balthazar said:

Here's hoping they also offer a 2-in lowering kit.

It makes sense, not everyone wants to be jacked to the sky. :P