Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Going on a Date Tonight..

It's the first actual "date" in a long while.. I'm hoping to make the best of it.

We're going to see a movie then it'll be dark when the movie gets out, so we're going to take a walk down some pathways behind the one school (it's really nice back there) and it's a long enough walk to get to know her a lot better.

I'm so excited, guys; wish me luck! (omg I feel like Nick lol :P )

Edited by NOS2006

She's a good girl and not like that.

Oh Ive heard that a million times. . . being a "good girl" also means she'll be crazy in bed! :ohyeah:

Hopefully it well went NOS, let us know how everything goes.

Oh Ive heard that a million times. . . being a "good girl" also means she'll be crazy in bed! :ohyeah:

Hopefully it well went NOS, let us know how everything goes.

haha I'm not looking for sex at all anyway..

But it was a pretty good first date.. I picked her up, met her mom, and we went out to go see RV at the cinema. Pretty good movie; we both laughed through it. Then we were supposed to go take a walk down some paths behind the one school, but because of the time (she had plans for later that night with her friend she hasn't seen in a long time), we decided to just take a ride. Well, I was driving past the one elementary school and decided to stop and we could just hang out over there. We ended up just talking on the swings as dusk turned to night and stayed out there for about an hour (seemed so much shorter than that) talking about random things. Then I decided I'd take her home because she wanted to be home by 10:30, so I got her home about 10 mins before that. Then she invited me over for a barbecue both today and tomorrow, so I'll probably end up seeing her both of those days, too.

So, yeah, it went well. She's even better than I thought she was before actually hanging out with her.. she's funny, a really good overall person, caring, absolutely gorgeous, and yeah. I really like her.

Guest Josh

I used to be like that too, Frank.

Then I got my heartbroken and decided the majority of women are not suitable for my dating needs but qualify for other more important things.

Thus, I'm me now lol

Good luck with it buddy you're a good lookin guy and I know the kind of chicks u can get so I'm sure she's cute too.

Edited by Josh

Then I got my heartbroken and decided the majority of women are not suitable for my dating needs but qualify for other more important things.

Thus, I'm me now lol

Good luck with it buddy you're a good lookin guy and I know the kind of chicks u can get so I'm sure she's cute too.

:lol:

Yep, I know a few people like that... :AH-HA_wink:

Isn't it amazing how that happens?

I've found that even the CAP*s can get into put into this category. (* = Catholic American Princess).

And as far as being "good girls", those can go 2 ways: (1) frigid, or (2) vamp.

Edited by trinacriabob

And as far as being "good girls", those can go 2 ways:  (1) frigid, or (2) vamp.

Well, trina, I'm not so sure I'd jump to one of those conclusions. Why? Well, first, she's the type of girl I'd want to go out with: she doesn't want/need sex and she's looking for a guy who is the same way, which I am. She's not frigid, however; she doesn't push me away at all holding her hand, hugging her, or watching a movie with her. Now, honestly, those are things prude girls would even do, but I know she wouldn't push me away at the thought of a kiss, it's just that I don't feel anybody should kiss on the first date unless, you know, they're that type of person. But, well, I'm not that type of person, and I'd like to wait it out for the right (diction edit: perfect) moment to make the first kiss happen. Anyway, she isn't vamp, either, because she doesn't put her body out there to show (even though she could if she wanted lol). And to quote some random band, "She's just the girl I'm looking for."

Way to go NOS, her inviting you to those family get togethers means she really digs you already. Now the 10th needs to hurry up and get here so I can see my girl again.

Well, I never actually thought about it in that manner. Yeah, you're right though. :)

Tonight went well with her family. I walked in to say hello to everybody, we sat at the table conversing for a little while, then Brittany and I went out for a walk around her neighborhood. We came back and settled in the family room to watch Armageddon before I left at 12:30. I was there for three hours but it didn't even feel like one.. Tomorrow she gets to meet the grandparents (she already knows my sister, kind of knows my mom, and really doesn't know my dad). Then I'm going back to her house later on (kind of doing the split deal: half the day with my family and half with hers).

:thumbsup: Good deal. As for me im a nympho and I expect my girl to be also (were both adults though , shes 19, im 26), lol. She is though and it's not the only thing that matters and were both faithful to eachother. But it is good that yall are being absinent for know, have your whole lives ahead of ya and it's always good to lose it to someone you really care about and wont be a bitch about it afterwards.

Guest Josh

I like to think I know Frank sort of personally after hanging out with him for a few times.

I will tell you, Frank is the kind of guy that he says he is. He is not about getting laid, making out, etc.

Instead he is about getting to know somebody, seeing how they feel, finding out their aspirations (sp???) in life, etc.

For that I give tons of respect to NOS for this very reason.

And Frank, I am still here, albeit not very long, and not very informative.

Well, that I DO respect, sex isnt everything and ive never thought of it as the only thing. I guess it's just one of those things with me that I enjoy it alot (with someone I care about), but I care about Nycole alot. I mean when someone tells you your everything theyve ever wanted in a guy, thats something words cant describe, makes you feel awesome. Seems like youve got a great thing going Frank. Best wishes with her dude :cheers:

Sounds like a great relationship brewing/building, NOS ... congrats!

Perhaps I'll get to meet you ... and her ... when I'm in MI later this year, eh?

*sighs*

I'd just like to meet a gal ... sooner the better ... I'm not getting any younger...he he he.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Fire me up" ... Def Leopard ... 'Pour Some Sugar On Me'

Yeah, of course, Cort! Coming up in August again? This year I'll make sure to make it out to lunch (at the very least) with you and Josh. Last year I thought the date was different that you were coming up and had no reception where I was.. this year I'll change that and be sure to show you the Camaro, too. lol

Good news buddy... hope this works out for you. 8)

Thanks, Sixty8.

The other day when I said I was going over to her house.. yeah.. they had their grandmother, aunts/uncles, and friends over. Anyway, I guess I made a good impression because yesterday she told me that they couldn't say a bad word about me and they all really liked me. So, now it's time for her to meet my family (although she already knows half of them), which I'm sure will go well, also, because she is such an amazing, down-to-earth girl.

Thanks, Sixty8.

The other day when I said I was going over to her house.. yeah.. they had their grandmother, aunts/uncles, and friends over. Anyway, I guess I made a good impression because yesterday she told me that they couldn't say a bad word about me and they all really liked me. So, now it's time for her to meet my family (although she already knows half of them), which I'm sure will go well, also, because she is such an amazing, down-to-earth girl.

Heh so that would make the wedding......lets see....3rd week in June? :lol:

Heh so that would make the wedding......lets see....3rd week in June?  :lol:

No, actually that's my grad party. Maybe the 4th week.

So when are you getting -- oh wait, that's right... you're not legal to get married yet! :P

So when are you getting -- oh wait, that's right... you're not legal to get married yet! :P

Ouch...except he can go to some states...wasn't Reichen married to his Amazing Race partner Chip?

Well that was mean and uncalled for. :P

Heh now Im not going to sell that minivan illustration for you when I get more pics. :D

Well that was mean and uncalled for.  :P

Heh now Im not going to sell that minivan illustration for you when I get more pics. :D

Aw you're not being witty today.. I was awaiting a response like, "I could get married.. if I were straight," or something along those lines... Blah. :P

I will tell you, Frank is the kind of guy that he says he is. He is not about getting laid, making out, etc.

Instead he is about getting to know somebody, seeing how they feel, finding out their aspirations (sp???) in life, etc.

For that I give tons of respect to NOS for this very reason.

gotta respect that :cheers:

No, no. She's a good girl and not like that. I'm a good boy and not like that, too. :)

But it went well, Auntie. :D

Save it for marriage and I hope it went well! Had a date with my friend last week and it went well-we went to Popeye's (I asked her if she liked it beforehand-and she did it turned out), took her home to meet the family, except for one of my sisters, and then to my Pastor's bible study-she's a Christian too. So here's hoping....

Well....I could've said that....but there is no wit or humor in that at all.  :P

Yup, got me there. I was kind of dry this morning in the humor department..

Anyway, thanks for the additional well wishes, everybody! And good luck to you, Uncle Dave. :)

You sound about as giddy and happy-go-lucky as I did three years ago when I met Amy. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and every date, minute, hour, second I could spend with her was better than the last. And thank GOD its still that way with us, although right now I'm on the confuser and she's watching TV, we are still talking and laughing like we did on our first date, August 1st, 2003.

Ahh I just got back from being with her again! She gets better and better each and every time! I'm so effing happy I found her. I haven't been this happy about/with a girl in soooo long!

Glad to hear everything is going good...nothing wrong with being happy.... :)

Taking your time is good...worked for me. 8)

It's much more fun when you can just enjoy it..(being together, that is)

Yeah, of course, Cort! Coming up in August again?

Sweet! And, yes, that's the plan ... probably late Sunday night, Aug 13 arrival in the Detroit metro area ... coming from PA that afternoon. Tho, that might change, depending on whether or not I have to take more vacation days for my current health issues ... we'll see.

This year I'll make sure to make it out to lunch (at the very least) with you and Josh.

this year I'll change that and be sure to show you the Camaro, too. lol

GOOD! You better ;). Except, I don't think it'll be lunch ... more like Sunday dinner or perhaps Monday brunch ... depending on what time I need to head home that Monday....

Course, I may "flip flop" that and go to MI before the reunion in PA ... and OH/IN afterward ... we'll see....

Plenty of time to figure things out, tho :).

Yeah, Cort, that sounds great. Count me in! Josh..?

Glad to hear everything is going good...nothing wrong with being happy.... :)

Taking your time is good...worked for me. 8)

It's much more fun when you can just enjoy it..(being together, that is)

Yeah, I like to take time, but most girls don't these days. Every girl I'm "with" ends up making out by the end of the first night, which many guys would think isn't even good enough. However, I think that is by far too much. This is the third time we actually hung out together and we just kissed goodbye for the first time (just a peck.. on my cheek then I kissed her as I walked out the door on the lips). And, to me, that's about perfect; why rush it? Having sex is for making babies, IMO, and I don't want a child yet. So, yeah, sex is the least of my "worries." Everything's going great without it and it isn't necessary, so it's already been forgotten on my behalf.

Well, ahh, that's my side to it at least. :P

Yeah, Cort, that sounds great. Count me in! Josh..?

SWEET! As I noted, we have plenty of time to finalize plans ... and heck, depending on who else of my friends up there in the Detroit metro area are available, perhaps it'll be a bigger get together ... if that's OK with ya'll :).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"The life I love is making music with my friends" ... Willie Nelson ... 'On The Road Again'

Guest Josh

I am down with whatever.

The only requirements I have are:

It's not on a date that Jo has a show either here or nationally or I may miss lol

and they serve beer.

Or hey, screw it maybe it will be a weekend date that Jo plays a show so Cort will have some interesting things to think/talk about on the way home!

I am down with whatever.

The only requirements I have are:

It's not on a date that Jo has a show either here or nationally or I may miss lol

and they serve beer.

*grumbles*

But I can't drink beer.....

Or hey, screw it maybe it will be a weekend date that Jo plays a show so Cort will have some interesting things to think/talk about on the way home!

LOL! Well, I'd probably just think ... cuz I doubt I'd talk to myself on the way home ;).

*grumbles*

But I can't drink beer.....

Technically, yeah you can. It goes in your mouth and down your throat (shutup Doane and Satty lmao). But the after-effects may not be so great. Beer's gross anyway, eff it!

Technically, yeah you can. It goes in your mouth and down your throat (shutup Doane and Satty lmao). But the after-effects may not be so great. Beer's gross anyway, eff it!

Heh...especially with the health issues ...

Hmmm...I'd rather "eff" a female ;).

*sighs*

Blame it on being tired'n'frustrated...he he he.