Sign in to follow this  
Flybrian

Choppin' Competition #21 - Chevrolet Lambda

38 posts in this topic

Flybrian    0

Welcome to Choppin' Competition #21!

Admist rumors that a Chevrolet Lambda-based CUV may be produced to accompany the Enclave, OUTLOOK, and Acadia, we're asking you to put your minds to work on this vehicle.

Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to design a Chevrolet CUV vehicle that - while still based on Lambda architecture - would be well-differentiated from its sister vehicles and carry distinctive Chevy styling cues. Front AND rear chops are encouraged.

Size guideline remain at 800x600, so please size your entry accordingly. Here are some images of current Lambda vehicles to get you started.

Enclave @ AutoDeadline

OUTLOOK @ AutoDeadline

The winner will recieve a GM-related prize!

Deadline is Tuesday, June 13th @ 11:59PM your local time.

Good luck! :CG_all:

HMMM... I HATE THESE THINGS !!! (no refection on raven, thats nice really !)

gotta come up on this ...????

...So here is all I am doing on this contest !..a generic GM thing...I put GM on the hubcaps even !!!...so who cares ?

Posted Image

I think I hate 4 doors too....yea I do,... they BLOW !...LOL.

actually I kinda LIKE this "THING"even at thier worst GM ROCKS.....

look'in at the recent GARBAGE from Japan & Korea I want to puke from that stuff !!!!

Talk about WEIRD ASS $h!...whatever.

At least this is a nice clean design !!!,,,BTW it's a BRAVADA !...could be a Pontiac in todays market tho ....BFD !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

:rolleyes:

aw $h! !!....LOL.

Like I said, who READS ???...allright I guess i have to change it a bit then....damn.

OK I changed the whole thing....you can use the other one too if ya want, just PRETEND it's a Chevy !!...lol.

THIS one there can be NO Doubt that it is a Chevy Blazer !!!!

I did alot of work on this one to get a 2-door "Coupe Truck" look to it, rehaping the entire roof sections, side panels and of course the frontend, & did ALL of this in Alais Sketchbook, not in Adobe Photoshop, in other words this is all drawn by "mouse" so there was no section chops of pix at all, just redesign...I thought it came out pretty good too considering ???...it may need a few finishing touches , but...not bad for NO PS techniques used in it, IMO !!...?

Posted Image

BTW isn't the LAMBADA a Dance ?????.....................yuk yuk yuk !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

NOS2006    11

...BTW isn't the LAMBADA a Dance ?????.....................yuk yuk yuk !

Check that out, we're agreeing on something!

Any more entries?

Any more at all?

translation: please... please someone else enter... PLEASE!!!!!! :P

NOS2006    11

MrOUTSIDETHEBOXdetroitmetal.. I think most of these you just over-design them and they turn out looking.. well.. outside the box. Too overdesigned, and because of it not many people care for your chops.

mjdecker    0

My computer's been pissing me off.. Open up photoshop and less than 2min later it freezes up. So yeah.. more time would be good.. Friday should be good I think

NOS2006    11

About all I could come up with...

Posted Image

Be a nizzle.. vote for the shizzle. :AH-HA_wink:

NOS2006    11

Posted Image

Honestly though.. that was all 04monteintimdator's idea. He told me what to do since he doesn't know how to chop too well. :)

Edited by NOS2006

ocnblu    733
Well I'm glad you left the tri-shields on the wheels and the ventiports on the hood so we know for sure it's a Chevrolet. Thanks! :P

Fijian    0

Posted Image

tottally bored at school during finals..im an office assistant so we dont have finals...no photoshop at school so i improvised...like mute does :AH-HA_wink:

NOS2006    11

Well I'm glad you left the tri-shields on the wheels and the ventiports on the hood so we know for sure it's a Chevrolet.  Thanks! :P

:ph34r::ohyeah:

an NOW ma bruthers....

pay attention, an step to the FLOW ;

Posted Image

The Chevy BLAZER SS.

....it be da ONLY way ta GO !!

shizzle dat !... uh huh.

(this one I put a bit ta-hoe in it, and as a RWD Lambda platform ).

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

mjdecker    0

Well.. it's official.. my PC hit the $h!ter.. either the motherboard or cpu is crapping out. I ordered some new parts but they won't get here till next week, so I guess count me out of this one.. I'll finish what I had going and post it in the showcase when done.