Annual Meeting

Guest buickman

WAKE UP

On a sweltering summer day, an old man went down into a cool cellar for some relief. The moment he entered, he was blinded by the darkness. Don't Worry, said another man in the cellar, it is natural that when you go from light to darkness, you're unable to see. But soon enough, your eyes will grow accustomed to it, and you will hardly notice that it is dark.

My dear friend, replied the old man, turning to leave, that is exactly what I am afraid of. Darkness is darkness, the danger is convincing your self that it is light.

As I said everyone should wake up as each day goes by Wagoner is piling dirt on the exit from the cellar. I.E. everyone is in they dark, they just think it's light.

Buickman

Whatever the street pharmacists in Flint are selling you, its bad, really bad. Get into detox, I think Josh can give you some 12 step help.

All:

Last December on GMI, the BM brought up this same point with regard to DPH.  I posted back to the BM a link to a 1999 DPH SEC disclosure where DPH stated that their labor and legacy cost in their US operations was an on going concern for continuing operation of the corporation.  DPH did not deceive investors as the BM would like people to believe but did lay out the problems the company had even prior to the spinoff and IPO of the stock.  Investors that took the time to do their DD were not fooled.  DPH IPOed at about $19.00/share, and never reached that high again.

*chirp**chirp* You have anything yet?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAKE UP

On a sweltering summer day, an old man went down into a cool cellar for some relief. The moment he entered, he was blinded by the darkness. Don't Worry, said another man in the cellar, it is natural that when you go from light to darkness, you're unable to see. But soon enough, your eyes will grow accustomed to it, and you will hardly notice that it is dark.

My dear friend, replied the old man, turning to leave, that is exactly what I am afraid of. Darkness is darkness, the danger is convincing your self that it is light.

As I said everyone should wake up as each day goes by Wagoner is piling dirt on the exit from the cellar. I.E. everyone is in they dark, they just think it's light.

Buickman

I think I framed a well thought out rebuttal to the BM's comments on DPH and this is what I get back from the BM in return.

The ramblings of a raving lunatic.

Really, I do not know what to say. There is nothing I can say.

Whatever the street pharmacists in Flint are selling you, its bad, really bad.  Get into detox, I think Josh can give you some 12 step help.

Actually they do have some drugs that might help, BM will just need to follow the men in white suits, they will find him a nice place to stay. He will only need to take a few pills a day. The only side effects will be that he will be shuffling his feet due to the pills.

I relish his topics on this forum.  It's like changing the channel from CNN to Comedy Central.

WAKE UP

Buickman

WAKE UP

Buickman

you have twisted facts and bull$h!ted your way into too many sales....the difference between deception and reality in your life does not exist.

Guest YellowJacket894

WAKE UP

Buickman

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What in the-hell did you just say? :stupid:

The rules for the meeting were established and each shareholder was given 2 mintues per topic, total of 15 minutes for the entire meeting. I spoke briefly on four topics but was not allowed to speak about the final area, new business. Wagoner promptly cut off the meetiing before giving me a chance to make a number of points gregarding GMAC, marketing, and more. I was the first to register for the topic, yet he shut off the microphones while looking right at me waiting. He's a weak kneed chief executive who is afraid to face constructive criticism.

Buickman

No, actually, he's a wise man. Perhaps it's because nearly everyone sees thru you!

How? I correctly predicted the sale of GMAC, the absurdity of GMS and the $10 Billion loss. I called for Wagoner to resign before it was fashionable and introduced a comrehensive plan to increase market share with lowered expense.

Yet, some of you would crucify me at every turn. It's tough being a visionary.

Buickman

nooooooooo............no increased market share with lowered expenses -- if that were the case, we'd have done it long before you walked into the RenCen.

Here's what I can't understand: you get upset when people 'crucify' you -- hmmmm....but it's OK to crucify Wagner? I've been on these boards for a long time.......and I gotta tell you in the nicest way possible: I've never seen so many people agree on one thing: You don't get it!

The first time we got rid of him, he was getting a lot of attention and left when Josh kept promising to conduct this big, industry shaking interview then never went through with it.  I believe that if people quit condoning the plan, and we get enough people to ask tough questions and analyze his answers for faults, he'll be backed into a corner and run off.  Ignoring him hasn't worked yet.

honestly, i don't think he has ever been ignored. and by ignored i mean when he starts a thread, no one replies. no one. unfortunately someone always takes a shot at him or offers a compelling argument against his plan and he rattles on again at nausim (till you want to puke)

nooooooooo............no increased market share with lowered expenses -- if that were the case, we'd have done it long before you walked into the RenCen.

Here's what I can't understand: you get upset when people 'crucify' you -- hmmmm....but it's OK to crucify Wagner?    I've been on these boards for a long time.......and I gotta tell you in the nicest way possible:  I've never seen so many people agree on one thing:  You don't get it!

Yea, I think pretty much everyone agrees(except for BM) that there is no magic solution that will make all GM's problems go away overnight.

GM's problems didn't appear overnight, and they wont go away overnight.

WAKE UP

Buickman

You know what? Your self-deluding nature, combined with your efforts to convince us that we are children with no clue is really starting to piss me off.

Fortunately, I have this uncanny ability to control that. Now, where's that nice little ignore function? I think I'll simply focus on what's important now, without your 'guidance'.

No, I don't like the dark; rather, I'm smarter than to blindly follow a cracker-head of a Pied Piper.