Fearless in innocence, though leagured round

By envy and her hateful brood of hell,

Be heard amid this hall; once more befits

The patriot, whose prophetic eye so oft

Has pierced thro' faction's veil, to flash on crimes

Of deadliest import

Buickman

As a slogan, it doesn't sing like "waste not want not", but it will do. :huh:

And, a round of kool aid for the boys in the backroom.

Guest buickman

Bloomberg News interview with Buickman to be held live tomorrow at 6:45 AM and rebroadcast on the "E" channel up until the meeting begins.

Buickman

Bloomberg News interview with Buickman to be held live tomorrow at 6:45 AM and rebroadcast on the "E" channel up until the meeting begins.

Buickman

Bloomberg! that's one of those dam Jew names. They are not going to take kindly to that part where you tell them Wagoneer is selling out GM to the one world power Rothbergs. It would be best if you hide your true agenda.

Where's Neil Diamond?

Hot August night

And the leaves hanging down

And the grass on the ground smelling sweet

Move up the road

To the outskirts of Flint

And the sound of that good gospel beat

There in a parking lot

On his old Century

Standing on the roof

Shouting to you and me

It's Jim Dollinger’s

Buickman Traveling Salvation Show

Pack up the babies

And grab the old ladies

And everyone goes

'Cause everyone knows

Buickman's show

Buickman

Oh my BM lover, I would love to watch, but I will be passed out from my crack high by then. Plus I only watch the Women's Ent. channel and Lifetime.

I thought I smelled some flatulence. Now I know why.

Sorry you sexy spy boy, that was me. Harriet made fajitas for dinner tonight and you know I dont really have much control over my muscles back there anymore

Irritable.... and certainly bowel-related.

Oh sweety, let's leave the jokes to people who actually have a sense of humor. Edited by wpbharry

"Mr. Wagoner, last year, I called for you to resign. This year, I'm calling for your indictment. You've misled investors," said James Dollinger, a Flint car salesman who calls himself Buickman and runs www.GeneralWatch.com.

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID.../606070339/1014

What a differnece a year makes. The blow hole only get a second mention in a back story related to the SHM. I am sure this is not helping the BM's psychosis.

Your 15 minutes of fame are up!

Edited by evok

As reported by John O'Dell in an Australian newspaper, there was relative calm. Here's what Mr. O'Dell wrote about "Buickman":

"Even longtime GM critic Jim Dollinger, a management consultant and former top Buick salesman, seemed mellow. Although he accused Mr Wagoner of misleading shareholders and continued to question his ability to lead the company, Mr Dollinger said after the meeting that he was pleased with its tone and outcome. 'I thought there was a high level of audience participation and that it was productive,' he said."

As reported by John O'Dell in an Australian newspaper, there was relative calm.  Here's what Mr. O'Dell wrote about "Buickman":

"Even longtime GM critic Jim Dollinger, a management consultant and former top Buick salesman, seemed mellow.  Although he accused Mr Wagoner of misleading shareholders and continued to question his ability to lead the company, Mr Dollinger said after the meeting that he was pleased with its tone and outcome.  'I thought there was a high level of audience participation and that it was productive,' he said."

The BM is now calling himself a "management consultant".

This guy is incredible. His ego will not cease to amaze me.

This guy is incredible.  His ego will not cease to amaze me.

He should stick with "Messiah". <_<:lol2:

Guest buickman

"indictment"

n 1: a formal document written for a prosecuting attorney charging a person with some offense [syn: bill of indictment] 2: an accusation of wrongdoing; "the book is an indictment of modern philosophy"

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Buickman

Those who can (build cars) do.... those who can't, sell them.

"indictment"

n 1: a formal document written for a prosecuting attorney charging a person with some offense [syn: bill of indictment] 2: an accusation of wrongdoing; "the book is an indictment of modern philosophy"

Buickman

"indictment"

Buickman

Oh! That usage of the word! I would have thought that you and your brown shirted friends were using the word incorrectly as -- In -- Dick --Ment as in circumcission of the Jewish dick. I am sure Wagonner will be relieved.

Oh! That usage of the word!  I would have thought that you and your brown shirted friends were using the word incorrectly as -- In  -- Dick --Ment as in circumcission of the Jewish dick.  I am sure Wagonner will be relieved.

What the f@#k is your deal? Shekket!

If they aren't sold, the builders go home, sometimes 30,000 of them.

Buickman

Or maybe because a short sighted labor contract written in conjunction with a then powerful, shortly after a major strike, Union allows for thousands to be paid even when their former places of employment are no longer needed due to 1. lower sales and 2. increased per worker output and increased output at each factory.

The world is not as easy to pigeon-hole as that.

Or maybe because a short sighted labor contract written in conjunction with a then powerful, shortly after a major strike, Union allows for thousands to be paid even when their former places of employment are no longer needed due to 1. lower sales and 2. increased per worker output and increased output at each factory.

The world is not as easy to pigeon-hole as that.

Ditto

its too bad bm couldnt be so passionate about curing cancer. this righteous holier than thou there but for the grace of god and gm routine is tiresome. if youre not part of the solution youre the problem. quit bein the f@#kin problem already.

oh and knish.

its too bad bm couldnt be so passionate about curing cancer.  this righteous holier than thou there but for the grace of god and gm routine is tiresome.  if youre not part of the solution youre the problem.  quit bein the f@#kin problem already.

oh and knish.

You missed all the fun last year this time last year with the BM. He came to CG on a gilded horse pronouncing himself the savior.

But it just turned out his ego was bruised when LaNeve and Wags stopped returning his phone calls after reviewing the Plan.

sorry i missed that, but i think hes made up for it somewhat several times since then. every so often this comes back up like hes testing out his material. or massaging the ego. its like quarterly clockwork.

i dont know whats worse reading this nonsense or thinking that he believes his own hype--or that others do.

sorry i missed that, but i think hes made up for it somewhat several times since then.  every so often this comes back up like hes testing out his material.  or massaging the ego.  its like quarterly clockwork.

i dont know whats worse reading this nonsense or thinking that he believes his own hype--or that others do.

Testing out his material! lol - Over time though, he only becomes more vendictive and ego centric.

Just look at his post about no being a marketing expert.

A year ago, The O.C. and myself went line by line and nicely critiqued his 20 Pt Return to Greatness identifing the areas where it would not help GM and why. Not to mention the numerious comments by F-Bodfather who still works for the company.

A year later he is still selling the same snake oil with zero modifications to his plan.

I am just happy that the BM spam was a lot less than expected prior to the SHM.

If they aren't sold, the builders go home, sometimes 30,000 of them.

Buickman

This coming from a carsalesman who can't sell a used Solstice with 3k miles on it he's had since Feb '06. I'm sure you'll just blame that on GM's lack of offering it with a bench seat right?

Guest buickman

The rules for the meeting were established and each shareholder was given 2 mintues per topic, total of 15 minutes for the entire meeting. I spoke briefly on four topics but was not allowed to speak about the final area, new business. Wagoner promptly cut off the meetiing before giving me a chance to make a number of points gregarding GMAC, marketing, and more. I was the first to register for the topic, yet he shut off the microphones while looking right at me waiting. He's a weak kneed chief executive who is afraid to face constructive criticism.

Buickman

Edited by buickman

Constructive criticism and political grandstanding are two different things.

The rules for the meeting were established and each shareholder was given 2 mintues per topic, total of 15 minutes for the entire meeting. I spoke briefly on four topics but was not allowed to speak about the final area, new business. Wagoner promptly cut off the meetiing before giving me a chance to make a number of points gregarding GMAC, marketing, and more. I was the first to register for the topic, yet he shut off the microphones while looking right at me waiting. He's a weak kneed chief executive who is afraid to face constructive criticism.

Buickman

This guy is incredible.  His ego will not cease to amaze me.

So....he's the top Buick salesman in the country, right? He MUST be an incredible sales consultant!

Let's see how long he'd last working the line at Longo Toyota out here in L.A (largest Toyota store, and even largest dealership in the country)......or Fletcher-Jones M-Benz in Newport Beach (largest volume M-Benz store in the country.)

Guest buickman

How about going into the North end of Flint amongst very high crime, boarded up buildings, overweeded lots, at a dealership which just laid off 4 salesmen, and then leading the US from that location?

How about turning around a dwindling dealership and making it # 1 USA in Buick deliveries?

How about taking another store from 40 out of 50 and bringing it to top ten while improving operations to the point that GM ranked it last year as 2nd out of 171 in total operations?

How about becoming a licensed Michigan Real Estate Broker while raising 7 daughters?

How about creating an industry leading shareholder communication website, GeneralWatch.com after years of attempting to convince management of how their distress merchandising is killing market share and wasting hundreds of millions in marketing expense?

Guess that makes me a simple order taker huh?

Buickman

How about going into the North end of Flint amongst very high crime, boarded up buildings, overweeded lots, at a dealership which just laid off 4 salesmen, and then leading the US from that location?

How about turning around a dwindling dealership and making it # 1 USA in Buick deliveries?

How about taking another store from 40 out of 50 and bringing it to top ten while improving operations to the point that GM ranked it last year as 2nd out of 171 in total operations?

How about becoming a licensed Michigan Real Estate Broker while raising 7 daughters?

How about creating an industry leading shareholder communication website, GeneralWatch.com after years of attempting to convince management of how their distress merchandising is killing market share and wasting hundreds of millions in marketing expense?

Buickman

Selling Buicks? In Michigan? In Flint, nonetheless? Hell, selling ANY GM brand in Michigan?

YES.

How about applying for Trump's Apprentice. That way the whole country can LOL at you instead of the few fortunate enough to read these auto boards.

I want to see what Trump has to say about your accomplishments.

Hell, I want to see you as Project Manager on one of the GM sponsored events.

That should be good entertainment.

How about applying for Trump's Apprentice.  That way the whole country can LOL at you instead of the few fortunate enough to read these auto boards.

I want to see what Trump has to say about your accomplishments.

Hell, I want to see you as Project Manager on one of the GM sponsored events.

That should be good entertainment.

THAT I would watch, 100%!

Guest buickman

I can appreciate the cynicism and honest questions. In reply and in good faith, let me ask just one myself. What if Return to Greatness did work? Remember all that has been released are the first twenty steps which we know deal mostly with dealer level operations.

Buickman

So you've magically learned engineering and Harvard business in your off time? Wow, you sure are talented. Maybe this guy really is the one to save GM!!

Oh, wait...that was just the crack talking.

"How can you tell when a salesman's lying?"

"His lips (or in this case fingers) are moving."

I can appreciate the cynicism and honest questions. In reply and in good faith, let me ask just one myself. What if Return to Greatness did work? Remember all that has been released are the first twenty steps which we know deal mostly with dealer level operations.

Buickman

It wouldn't and at this point, you have 0 credibility. You blew it over the last year.

zero, zilch, nada