2006 Grand Prix GXP

6/5/06 update_______________________________

OK, so I got the car cleaned up this past weekend while at my buddy's house.

Here's a couple new pics and one of his car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, here are some pics from the weekend. Managed to get the car cleaned up a bit, even though I was out of town. The rest of the pics may come next weekend after a more thorough cleaning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And one to amuse Josh... the new background on my Sprint phone

Posted Image

]

Edited by Olds Guy

Nice pics.

It looks good and I really like the color. I think you should lower it about half an inch though to get rid of some of the wheel-well gap.

Were you really going almost 100MPH at only 1k rpms, or did you like shift to neutral or something in that pic?

I was wondering how long it would be before that got noticed.

The magic of PhotoShop. I was doing 25, not 95.

Thanks for the comments. The GXP logo on the phone pic is from my door sill plates. Nice touch, GM!

Very cool! I wish they had kept the driving lights in the traditional place up front, I'm sure they could have fit the turn signals on the inner corners of the headlight clusters. My only other real gripes w/ this gen GP are the rear end and the body-side rub strip- the way it ends at the front edge of the door makes it look like the wrong fender is on there. Like the fender vent, tho. And after all is said and done, it's a V8 GP, can't argue w/ that!

That's a great color, too. Any mods on it yet?

• 4 weeks later...

Had some fun with the car this past weekend. Got it cleaned up, and took some more pics. Its funny how in the one you can clearly see the yellow Bilsteins. That the first pics I got that has that.

hey if its possible id like to see chrome trim on that quarter panel vent . . . the grill has it and the vent might look good with it too

beautiful car just get a differnt rear wing not a lip spoiler

actually if you darkened theo tint and gave the window a chrom trim outline and then dropped it about an inch it would be hot as $h!

Edited by mute

Nice! I like the GP GXP more and more every time I see one, which is rather often, seems like I see one every day. (EDIT- OK, I'm a dope, I forgot I'd already replied here.)

Have you seen these tallight covers?

http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant.mv?Scre...gory_Code=04EXT

IMHO, they fix the biggest flaw in the car's styling. I saw a white 04+ GP w/ these on and painted body-color, and MAN what a difference! FWIW

Edited by Mach5GTP