Bought a 2006 Malibu MAXX SS

The 0 for 72 put the MAXX SS over the top for me and I broke down and bought it. I probably won't get it until Saturday. I'll post pics then.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi-per tires

XM

6-Disc

On-Star

Sunroof

The REALLY sad part is that I will have to sell my 1996 Camaro Z28 Convertible. But my wife's lease on the G6 will be out in time for a new Z28...

I couldn't go wrong with the 0%

God, who would have thought I'd have two Epsilons in the driveway.

Damn Walt, look at you, stylin' and profilin'. Laser Blue is my favorite color for the Malibu SS, and the 3 spoke wheel and black interior really look good. And who can leave out those big ol' pipes stickin' out the back?

very nice, I'd consider the same if i had $ to buy a car, oh and i had to buy one :lol:

that has to be the best color for that car IMHO, personally, i'd be interested in what kinda MPG you get since it's rated so low it seems.

This thing pulls, the 3.9 is a nice motor, even though the 3.5 in my G6 isn't that bad of an engine either. I'm glad I have the hyd. PS in this. While the electric in the G6 isn't that bad, when you slow down, it recalibrates and gets very loose, and it is sometimes startling.

One thing I didn't notice is there is a shock tower cross-brace and there is a GM Performance Division emblem on it. Very nice little touch.

I like the wireless headphones for the rear seat passengers too (I didn't get the DVD though).

Congrats. If I did not have my Solstice and Grand Am I'd certainly go for the MAXX SS, but mine would have to be in black.

I love the blue though.

Oh be still my beating heart. Or is that my throbbing crotch? In any case, Joshiepoo is poo to me now. Die and go away or something with your sexless Solstice. What good is a roadster if you can pick up ass but cannot tap it in that tiny car? Walt is my new manly stud muffin.

Waltypoo, I wub ooo. Let us have a rendezvous sometime soon. And not one of those old ca-ca Buicks. Though they do have lots of room for a-rockin'. Far away from these prepubescent youngin' brats.

SS stand for Super Sexy. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Signed

Wistful in WPB.

Posted Image

This car (and this version) has a very nice dashboard as well as a very nicely detailed steering wheel.

Also, the front end refresh this year makes ALL Malibus look so much better than the 2004-2005 version.

Enjoy.

That steering wheel is awesome!

Wait.. that's the same steering wheel in the HHR and G5, except the HHR's has a bowtie and the G5's has an arrowhead... Could the Cobalt SS SC have this EXACT same steering wheel.. with the SS in the middle?! :o:wub: