Chevrolet has revealed pricing for the upcoming 2018 Traverse. The base L will set you back $30,875 (includes destination) and rise to $52,995 for the top-line High Country, Most models will come with a 3.6L V6 producing 305 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque, and a nine-speed automatic. Front-wheel drive will be standard on most models except the High Country which gets AWD.
Here is a breakdown of what most models will come with,
- L: Keyless entry, push-button start, automatic tri-zone climate control, 7-inch touchscreen, and connectivity for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- LS: Privacy glass and the option of all-weather floor mats.
- LT: 18-inch wheels, heated side mirrors, fog lights, leather-wrapped steering wheel, eight-way power seat for the driver, and captain chairs for the second row.
- LT Leather: Leather upholstery, blind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alert, surround vision camera system, heated front seats, power liftgate, and 8-inch touchscreen.
- Premier: 20-inch wheels, LED headlights, heated second-row seats, wireless phone charging, and power adjustments for the steering wheel.
- High Country: Polished 20-inch wheels, adaptive cruise control, and power-folding third-row seat.
One model that Chevrolet has not priced is the Traverse RS. The front-wheel drive-only variant packs a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder with 255 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
Press Release is on Page 2
2018 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE STARTS AT $30,875
- Redesigned SUV offers more standard convenience, storage and comfort features
DETROIT — Chevrolet today announced pricing for the all-new 2018 Traverse starts at $30,875. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price includes the destination charge, but excludes tax, title and additional dealer fees.
Customers can visit Chevy.com/Traverse to build, configure and price the 2018 Traverse.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new Traverse offers best-in-class maximum cargo space and more passenger space than Explorer, Pilot or Highlander. Traverse also offers seating for up to eight with an enhanced roster of standard convenience, storage and comfort features — with built-in connectivity working to put an end to the eternal question: Are we there yet?
“The all-new Chevrolet Traverse has a bold, new look that complements the full functionality our SUV customers demand. It’s designed to help make life on the road easier, and to look good while doing it,” said Steve Majoros, director of marketing, Chevrolet Cars and Crossovers. “With creature comforts, convenience features and technologies to entertain passengers, Traverse is the total package.”
The 2018 Traverse lineup offers customers even more trim choices, featuring L, LS, LT, and Premier, along with the all-new sporty RS and top-of-the line High Country trim levels. A Redline package will also be available on Premier, featuring a blacked-out appearance with red accents.
The 2018 Traverse comes loaded with standard content:
- Enhanced Smart Slide® seat to provide easy access to the third row, even with an empty forward-facing child seat in place using the LATCH system
- USB charging in all three rows
- Teen Driver technology
- Rear Seat Reminder4
- Rear Vision Camera
- Keyless Open and Start
- 12-volt power outlet
- Heated, power-adjustable outside mirrors
- Capless fuel fill
- Best-in-class max cargo volume of 98.2 cubic feet
- Hidden underfloor cargo storage totaling 3.2 cubic feet
- “Truck-sized” center console
- Twenty-three storage spots throughout for passengers in all three rows
- Dedicated storage for mobile phones
- Active noise cancellation
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Humidity sensor that detects moisture and diverts air to the windshield to help prevent fogging
- Built-in OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot1 allows customers to connect up to seven devices, and customers in the U.S. are offered access to an unlimited prepaid Wifi data plan for $20 per month2 plus tax, enabled by AT&T
- Standard support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Compatibility subject to terms, privacy statements and data plan rates, as well as a compatible smart phone
- Steering wheel-mounted phone and audio controls
- Chevrolet MyLink infotainment systems help keep passengers connected
- Owners can manage their vehicle remotely and check diagnostics with the myChevrolet mobile app3 via their smartphone
Additional available features include:
- Rear camera mirror provides a video view, displaying a wider, less obstructed field of view compared to a traditional rearview mirror
- Surround Vision cameras provide a bird’s eye view of the vehicle to help make reversing, parking or trailering easier
- A new, hands-free power liftgate that projects a Chevrolet bowtie emblem on the ground is standard on Premier and High Country
- Power-folding third-row seat is standard on High Country
- Heated and ventilated leather-trimmed front seats standard on Premier and High Country
- Heated second-row outboard seats are standard on Premier and High Country
- Heated steering wheel is standard on Premier and High Country
- Wireless device charging is standard on Premier and High Country
- Available hidden storage behind the articulating radio screen
- Power liftgate.