Hyundai has announced the pricing for the redesigned Santa Fe that will be arriving later this summer. Pricing will range from $26,480 for the base SE FWD equipped with the 2.4L four-cylinder (185 horsepower and 174 pound-feet of torque) to $39,780 for the Ultimate AWD with the turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder (235 hp and 260 lb-ft). Prices include a $980 destination charge.
So what do you get for your money?
- SE: 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlights, 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility; and Hyundai SmartSense (suite of active and passive safety features including automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, and high beam assist).
- SEL: Keyless entry and start, heated side mirrors, 7-inch color screen for the instrument cluster, power driver's seat, and heated front seats.
- SEL Plus: 18-inch wheels, hands-free tailgate, dual-zone automatic climate control system, and a 12-speaker Infinity audio system with a subwoofer.
- Limited: LED headlights and taillights; panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery, and power passenger's seat.
- Ultimate: Surround-view camera system, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, color heads up display, and a 8-inch infotainment system with navigation.
Be aware that the Santa Fe will be replacing the Sport in Hyundai's lineup. The current Santa Fe with three-rows will be renamed the Santa Fe XL. It will be replaced by a new three-row crossover in the near future.
Hyundai Announces Pricing for All-New 2019 Santa Fe
- Entry level price only increases $550 easily offset with more content when compared with the 2018 Santa Fe Sport
- Fourth generation model offers family-oriented interior, loaded with practical cutting-edge technologies, bold exterior looks and Hyundai SmartSense safety and convenience features
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., June 27, 2018 – Hyundai Motor America has announced pricing for its all-new 2019 Santa Fe, starting at $25,500 for the SE 2.4 model. New standard features on the 2019 Santa Fe SE trim include:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Safe Exit Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- High Beam Assist
- Bolder design
- Increased visibility, cabin and storage space
- Idle Stop and Go
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Improved EPA estimated fuel economy of 25 mpg combined
- Rear View Monitor with parking guidance
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™
- Dual front and rear 2.1-amp USB charge ports
The all-new Santa Fe includes all of this with a small price increase of $550 compared with the 2018 Santa Fe Sport.
The five-passenger Santa Fe Sport is now called Santa Fe. The current long wheelbase three-row, seven-passenger model called Santa Fe will be renamed Santa Fe XL for the 2019 model year. An all-new three-row, eight-passenger SUV is currently under development and will carry an all-new name.
“The new Santa Fe underlines our commitment to safety through new standard features like Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist,” said Mike O’Brien, vice president, product, corporate and digital planning, Hyundai Motor America. “We have been a leader in adopting key safety features into our vehicles at attractive prices. Families are going to really appreciate Santa Fe’s blend of technology, interior space and striking looks.”