HHR Commercial....

Guest Josh

Has anybody seen the commercial with the HHR in like a kliedescope (sp?). The HHR changes colors, sizes, shapes, etc. It's really catchy and not your typical Chevrolet commercial.

An amazing commercial...especially considering it came from GM. It's colourful and flashy, perfect to get the attention of all the MTVers out there.

I saw it last night, tho unfortunately the sound was on 'mute' and I didn't have the remote in hand- so I heard nothing. Visually it looked great but I immediately thought of the similar Hummer commercials and I wonder why a nearly identical effect was used for another division. Edited by balthazar

Couldn't agree more Satty!!! It is trippy! it is defintely toward the young crowd but every one ive seen like 50 have been like 30 year olds guys or 30-40 year old (milfs) Females. i would get one but im low on green dead inventor and prezidents.

GM started with a projection of 100K, but then cut that back to 60K.  I never understood why they changed it.  The car has hit written all over it.

[post="12457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If the car is projected to sell 100k and it sells 120k it is good but not a major hit. If the car is projected to sell 60k and sells 120k it is a huge hit! Heck it double sales projections, that is HUGE!

They are building them at a rate of approximately 120k per year right now and if demand rises then they could probably raise production also.

Fun commercial for a fun car. It's great to see GM try different things instead of selling the sale. Now if they would only start touting their own horns once in a while. A commercial about the Cobalt being the top rated small car with IIHS would help improve their image greatly.