Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Josh

HHR Commercial....

18 posts in this topic

Has anybody seen the commercial with the HHR in like a kliedescope (sp?). The HHR changes colors, sizes, shapes, etc. It's really catchy and not your typical Chevrolet commercial.

The music is what caught my attention. I wasn't looking at the TV when the commercial came on but when I heard the music I turned and gave it a look. So I guess if they wanted the commercial to be an attention-grabber, it worked on me at least.

An amazing commercial...especially considering it came from GM. It's colourful and flashy, perfect to get the attention of all the MTVers out there.

I saw it last night, tho unfortunately the sound was on 'mute' and I didn't have the remote in hand- so I heard nothing. Visually it looked great but I immediately thought of the similar Hummer commercials and I wonder why a nearly identical effect was used for another division. Edited by balthazar

That was a cool commerical it really caught my eye and its making the HHR really appealing to me. BTW these things are selling like hotcakes I've seen like 3 or 4 already.

Couldn't agree more Satty!!! It is trippy! it is defintely toward the young crowd but every one ive seen like 50 have been like 30 year olds guys or 30-40 year old (milfs) Females. i would get one but im low on green dead inventor and prezidents.

GM started with a projection of 100K, but then cut that back to 60K. I never understood why they changed it. The car has hit written all over it.

how many units a year does the pt cruiser sell? i would be willing to bet that in a year or so the hhr is beating it

I've yet to see one on the road.

GM started with a projection of 100K, but then cut that back to 60K.  I never understood why they changed it.  The car has hit written all over it.

[post="12457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If the car is projected to sell 100k and it sells 120k it is good but not a major hit. If the car is projected to sell 60k and sells 120k it is a huge hit! Heck it double sales projections, that is HUGE!

They are building them at a rate of approximately 120k per year right now and if demand rises then they could probably raise production also.

Fun commercial for a fun car. It's great to see GM try different things instead of selling the sale. Now if they would only start touting their own horns once in a while. A commercial about the Cobalt being the top rated small car with IIHS would help improve their image greatly.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room