Checking In From Tennessee

Damnnn it's hot over here! My arms/chest are sooo sunburnt beyond belief.. Holy $h!.

Anyway, it's going alright.. thanks for asking (I know none of you did. :) haha) I'll be back home by Saturday night. Nice thing though was to sign on and not only see my "Updated: Cien" posting as the featured design, but I also noted my American Choppin' Comp win.. not a hard one to get, but w00t (warn me now, Fly :P ).

So, I'm just checkin' in on some of the news and views from the cheers and gears. 'Bout time to check out now.. 'til next time.

PS Hopefully Croc won't be pissed at me for writing this. At least I didn't go off on a random tangent about how life's getting me down this week. haha Just kidding, dude. :cheers:

I was just wondering where that dumbf@#k NOS was. I was thinking about your greatest moments, the Records thread, that time you pissed that LeeRon guy off and made him leave the site, I dont think I ever thanked you for that, and that one time you came out of the closet, humped a Camaro then went back into the closet.

Can't say I even noticed NOS was gone...

PS Hopefully Croc won't be pissed at me for writing this. At least I didn't go off on a random tangent about how life's getting me down this week. haha Just kidding, dude. :cheers:

You know, it's just touching how you crave my approval, Mr. Tantastic. :lol:

No, you're weird as hell, NOS, but you don't piss me off because you aren't whiny, you don't bitch constantly, and you aren't a ginormous "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!" tool. I just despise attention whore behavior.

ETA: And you seem to have a good head on your shoulders since you take responsibility for yourself and don't try to blame other people for your own shortcomings. Look, you're going to Kettering, and I think you will make an excellent pledge at a fraternity...and eventually a member.

IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, THOUGH...be a founding father for a new or re-establishing fraternity...it's fun as hell and rewarding as anything.

Edited by Croc

You are in THE SOUTH? Doing what?

If someone says "Boy, you have a purdy mouth"....RUN! :lol:

(I'm sure the Southerners on the site are good-natured enough to handle the stereotyping jabs)

Damnnn it's hot over here! My arms/chest are sooo sunburnt beyond belief.. Holy $h!.

Well... when the sunburn clears and you turn nice and tan... Pics? :P

No, you're weird as hell, NOS, but you don't piss me off because you aren't whiny, you don't bitch constantly, and you aren't a ginormous "LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!" tool.  I just despise attention whore behavior.

Hmm...

Okay, BV, we get it!  :P

Hmmmmmmm...

Is it just me, or am I being talked about? Meh... whatever, Croc.

Guest Josh

And...I wonder how the leadership can let these things continue to go on. That's pretty impressive though, Satty. Gotta give you credit.

Chill, guys...both (or all) sides.

Back to Tennessee, NOS - did you go see any of that Music Land twangy stuff? Eat at a Cracker Barrel or two? Or was it just for sex with Bubba? :lol:

NOS, you da man.

Chill, guys...both (or all) sides.

Back to Tennessee, NOS - did you go see any of that Music Land twangy stuff?  Eat at a Cracker Barrel or two? Or was it just for sex with Bubba?  :lol:

NOS, you da man.

I was looking for you. Congrats on Italy making the World Cup Final. Portugal is losing against France (1 min to go when I'm writing this), so it seems I'll be supporting Italy on Sunday.

I was looking for you. Congrats on Italy making the World Cup Final. Portugal is losing against France (1 min to go when I'm writing this), so it seems I'll be supporting Italy on Sunday.

Mille grazie.

Muito obrigado.

Como vai? Tudo bem?

Back to Tennessee, NOS - did you go see any of that Music Land twangy stuff?  Eat at a Cracker Barrel or two? Or was it just for sex with Bubba?  :lol:

NOS, you da man.

Obviously it was just for sex with Bubba.

Cracker Barrel is disgusting anyway. Blah.

Hmmmm....

" And on today, on As the Gears Turn, we have a...."

LOL!

NOS, glad you are well ... was wondering how your trip to TN was going.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"A little vacation, ain't asking very much" ... Tim McGraw ... 'All I Want Is A Life'

CB is good for breakfast-Yum! :thumbsup:

We don't have any out West....or at least, all the way out West. The only one I've ever eaten at was in fact in Tennesse, as I was moving back westward from Atlanta. It's great comfort food, for sure, but the trinket store up front, good Gawd, that's tacky.

Cracker Barrel is awesome and so it the south.  Those southern belles  are yummy and so are their boyfriends.

You are a riot! The fact that you're so much more stealth than the others on here makes it that much funnier. :rotflmao:

Wow... interesting thread.... yeah, ummm....

NOS: Don't pop your collar down south, people just

might get the wrong "message". :D

Mille grazie.

Muito obrigado.

Como vai?  Tudo bem?

Tudo bem! Portugal perdeu ontem à noite contra a França, mas não jogámos para ganhar.

Forza Italia! :AH-HA_wink:

And now back to the $h!tiest valuation I've ever worked on *yawn*