mustang84

Test how fast your brain reacts to this picture

21 posts in this topic

mustang84    12
Find the man among the beans (EDIT: look for a head).

Posted Image

Can you find the man within 3 seconds?

According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the brain is losing it's ability to perform normally.

It took me about 3 seconds to find it. I did kind of a z-shaped motion with my eyes to find it. Edited by mustang84

Cory Wolfe    263
Well... considering that the pic took longer than 3 seconds to load, I had extra time to find him. Took me about a second or two after it was fully loaded to find him. :P

Northstar    11
I found him after probably 10 or 15 seconds, but if I knew I was just looking for his head rather than the whole body of a person, then I might have found him earlier.

91z4me    0
I saw him within 2 seconds. I looked at the picture as a whole and them my eyes jumped from the upper left hand of the picture to the right upper corner onto his face. Basically within 2 blinks I could see him. It helps that I have VERY good eyesight.

bobo    91
Took about 2 seconds. It's like he's staring at you. Maybe the people who can't see it right away don't have a very clear monitor.

mustang84    12

I can't find 'im...

[post="12949"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Bottom of the picture picture, about 1/3 of the way from the left...guy with a bald head.

AAS    13

Bottom of the picture picture, about 1/3 of the way from the left...guy with a bald head.

[post="12955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

damnit! this whole time I thought that the beans made an image of a guys head... not that there actually was a head in the beans! <_<

I didnt; even try to look for a real face foir the first minute or so because I was expecting the usual ghost/monster/satanic face to pop up. When I actually made an effort I found him in like 15 sec. I highly doubt that this has a true bearing on brain development and such.

Nick    31

damnit!  this whole time I thought that the beans made an image of a guys head... not that there actually was a head in the beans! <_<

[post="12980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Same here! For a moment there I thought I was retarded or something because I couldn't find absolutely any shape in the beans...If I knew I was looking for a head that looked like a bean things would have been different...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.