terraza,

loki

Croc Drives a Prius! :lol:

Hey Croc could you go one day without blantely insulting someone?  :)

176770[/snapback]

I think 2007 is its last year. I believe it's gone because the Enclave will kinda cover the whole Terraza, Rendezvous, Rainer's places.

Along with it goes the Pontiac Montana SV6

I believe it's gone because the Enclave will kinda cover the whole Terraza, Rendezvous, Rainer's places.

176869[/snapback]

I presume you like the Enclave (I only like the name). It's too literal of a Lexus copy. And, doesn't the spelling of Terraza drive you nuts...as does Kia Sorento?

I think 2007 is its last year.  I believe it's gone because the Enclave will kinda cover the whole Terraza, Rendezvous, Rainer's places.

Along with it goes the Pontiac Montana SV6

176869[/snapback]

Unless I'm mistaken, the SV6 departs after MY '06.

Short- and Regular-wheelbase Montana SV6s still exist in the Canadian Pontiac lineup for 2007.

176919[/snapback]

Which is a great call considering they still sell great. Canadians love cheap cars, and these are about as cheap as you can get 'em in the minivan class up here.

Well, let's see: we've sold 2 of the new Tahoes in 6 months and we sell about 15 or so Uplanders per month.

GM isn't "market pricing" the Tahoe any more. There just aren't many takers at $60,000, but the Uplander is being pushed to death at $18,999 around here.

It's the only 7 passenger we have left that won't bankrupt the family. At $1.10 a litre, the Tahoe doesn't make sense for this market.

Well, let's see: we've sold 2 of the new Tahoes in 6 months and we sell about 15 or so Uplanders per month. 

GM isn't "market pricing" the Tahoe any more.  There just aren't many takers at $60,000, but the Uplander is being pushed to death at $18,999 around here.

It's the only 7 passenger we have left that won't bankrupt the family.  At $1.10 a litre, the Tahoe doesn't make sense for this market.

178511[/snapback]

You're right. I'm in Quebec city and I can say is that what you are saying about the Canadian market and GM is true. A family needs a really good income to be able to afford a 35K $ Odyssey vs a 18K $ Uplander.

Here I haven't seen many new Civic, but Toyota is bleeding the market right now. GM is heading toward 25% market share vs 29% two years ago.

Edited by Matt276

All four of the vans can't go soon enough.  GM is better off cancelling them than having the reputation that goes with building them.

176949[/snapback]

You said it bigtime. These vans are an embarassment. And much more for Buick.

Edited by HarleyEarl

• 3 weeks later...

I love the Enclave and I hate all minivans for some reason. They're practical and most of them drive nicely, but I just hate them. I walked past a Terraza recently and thought it looked upscale. I glanced inside and everything appeared to be very high quality and good looking. For those who have small kids and don't care about being seen in a minivan, there is no substitue. The Enclave won't do what a minivan will do, but thankfully it doesn't look like a minivan. So long Terraza!

I presume you like the Enclave (I only like the name).  It's too literal of a Lexus copy. 

176907[/snapback]

Come on Man! A lexus copy?? I can see hints of that Infinity thingy...and maybe some of that porche cayanne thing, but I don't see any lexus. Overall I think the Enclave is very original....you really don't?

• 1 month later...

The Enclave is the rebirth of the traditional wagon. Think of an Enclave as a 21st Century Vista Cruiser. The Minivan is dead as a main family hauler. Minivans are good as cargo-haulers hence its dentiny to replace BOF minivans like the Astro and Safari. As far as the Acadia, its really a pointless vehicle. GMC should not have it period. Buick needs a star not just an alternative to the GMC.

The Minivan is a living relic like the BOF Full-size Wagon was in the late 1980s and early 1990s. A generation that grew up in Minivans will want something that is much nicer. The Lambda Wagons appear to fit the bill.

• 2 weeks later...