First Look: 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan

Variance

First Look: 2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan

Posted Image

Nearly identical mechanically to the Civic Si Coupe, the Civic Si Sedan features a high-performance 197-horsepower i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual transmission, limited slip differential and a sport suspension. Also of note, a dedicated natural gas-powered version of the Civic debuted mid-year 2006.

Read "New Honda Civic Si Sedan for 2007(US)" @ World Car Fans

It's a shame the Civic sedan doesn't share it's rear with the coupe.

190414[/snapback]

I like the new Si's, very precise handling for a car with its drivetrain and price. I'd take a coupe, not a fan of the sedan's proportions and I prefer the coupe's rear also. Although if I needed the space, it's good to know I've got the practical option standing by. Edited by big blue

How do you know that???

Here in T.O. where it's Civic Nation, there seem to be more 3's than new Civics on the road...

Don't jump to conclusions...

190411[/snapback]

Maybe in Canada it's different, but the Civic is outselling the 3 by a huge margin in the states.

"Nearly identical mechanically to the Civic Si Coupe"

makes me ask why the Cobalt sedan can't get the high horsepower force fed engines and nicer trannies.

190440[/snapback]

Probably because most buyers want a coupe in the "ricer/sportcompact" segment anyways. How many 4-door modded Integras and old Civics do you see running around vs. coupes?

Maybe in Canada it's different, but the Civic is outselling the 3 by a huge margin in the states.

Probably because most buyers want a coupe in the "ricer/sportcompact" segment anyways. How many 4-door modded Integras and old Civics do you see running around vs. coupes?

190551[/snapback]

coupes are a dying breed. we should just kill them all. coupes serve no function, except for a corvette or camaro. the only people who want coupes these days are boy racers, like age 18.

if chevy offered a true SS cobalt sedan it would outsell the SS coupe and then some. some folks want 4 doors, but with the same go juice.

At least Mazda has a clue (Mazdaspeed3)

Edited by regfootball

How many 4-door modded Integras and old Civics do you see running around vs. coupes?

190551[/snapback]

far too many..... in fact, I see lots of green Civic EX mommy sedans "modded" out

Edited by Oldsmoboi